Overseas Flirting

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday/ April 21, 2007

Sooyoung’s POV

C’mon Kwon Yuri…Pick up…argh…please…I don’t want to be embarrassed here…Yoona’s hoping I would introduce her to you…Pick up!! Gaaah! (she finishes the call) Why won’t you pick up? Aish…where’s Yoona? ‘Yoona? Where are you?’ 

Yoona: I’m in the kitchen. The food’s not ready yet so keep off ! (she pushes Sooyoung away)

Seriously? (she heads out to the living room to lie down on the sofa. She opens her laptop and opens a folder. She smiled when she saw the pictures) One week has passed but it seems like a year already. (she looks at a photo of her, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Marina) Ahh…ballet classes are going great. Mrs. Yoaka’s treating us…well, better than before. She’s still not easy on Yoona though and that would mean bad news to me. Like what happened two days ago…

*flashback*

Mrs. Yoaka: Okay Sooyoung. Lead the exercises again.

Sooyoung: yes madame. (she walks up to the barre. She does some lies and her classmates follow her)

Mrs. Yoaka: Miss Yoona, bend knees more. You look so stiff.

Yoona: *she’s at it again!*

Sooyoung does some tendus. She points her toes to the front, closes her feet…then points to the side, closes her feet again then to back, close..then to the side again and up front. The class follows her

Mrs. Yoaka: Yoona, arch your back more. Give off more elegance like miss Sooyoung here.

Yoona: *Yeah. Yeah. Sheesh. Why do I always get compared to Sooyoung??*

At the end of the exercises…

Mrs. Yoaka: okay everyone. I’ve already told you that I’ll be choosing the star of our first presentation. I’ll be watching your individual performances today. Treat this as an audition. Do your best okay?

All students: Yes madame…

Hyo: hmm. I think Sooyoung would get this one. (she turns to Yoona) What do you think?

Yoona: ah..uhmm…

Soo: Yah..Hyo, don’t say that. There are lots of great dancers here, including you.

Hyo: (she shook her head) No thanks but ballet’s just not me. I can also see that the teacher likes you. She asks you to lead everything. 

Soo: It’s a punishment for me for being late.

Marina: Sooyoung, it’s been a week since you’ve been late. It’s not punishment now.

Yoona: Rina’s right. *I think you’re overdoing your so-called punishment*
Soo:Eeeh. Don’t listen to them Yoona. You’re great too. (she pats her on the head)

Mrs. Yoaka: First up, we’ll have Choi Sooyoung…

Marina: See? (she raises a brow)

Hyo: You’re her favorite. (She chuckled with her arms crossed)
Soo: Shh…(she puts a finger on her lips then turns to whisper at Yoona) Hey Yoona….Let’s do our best okay? Someday in London… I’ll be Giselle and You’ll be my Albrecht. (she moves up front and gets ready)

Yoona: *why am I Albrecht? I’m Giselle* 

*end of flashback*

After my routine Yoona was nowhere to be found. Marina said she just went to the bathroom. When she came back…she was as cold as ice. She’s not giving me a response except for a nod. When she finished her routine I hugged her and told her she had done a great job but…she didn’t hug me back. She didn’t even smile or thanked me…moreover she looks more pissed. That afternoon she rejected my invitation to a shopping spree. All those afternoons that we spent eating and playing around town seemed lost. She’s giving me the cold shoulder again. What’s her problem? Well…at least she didn’t scream at me.

Yoona: Sooyoung, it’s done. Turn off your laptop and let’s eat!
Soo: (turns off her laptop and puts it away) Good! I’m starving!

Yoona’s POV

Ah…Shikshin…I could stare at you all day…Even when you eat…you look so pretty. Mindless of the mess on your face…hehe…Sorry for what happened, Sooyoungie…

Yoona: *why am I Albrecht? I’m Giselle*


I watches as Sooyoung fly on the floor. It’s as if she’s done the routine forever. She’s all smiles while turning and jumping. She will make you feel like ballet’s as easy as walking. Her long slender legs caught everyone’s attention. Her grace…her posture…her poise…her beauty…her short hair didn’t eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter