The Challenge

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 



Jessica’s POV

I was walking through the halls of my dear school. Kids are back again in the classrooms and there’s chatter all around.

Sheeeeesh…It’s Monday again. Argh. Good thing this is the last week before vacation. Tsk. I wonder why they even bothered to give us a week vacation when school’s going to end anyway??  Sometimes this school is really really weird. I turn right to my classroom. Once inside I already looked for her. She’s not yet here. I was walking to my seat when I noticed Hara walking back and forth in front of the room.

Hey Hara, What’s with problem?

She stopped on her tracks, Hi Jessica. I’m just worried about Gyuri.

Why? What happened to her?

She hasn’t called me for days so I decided to drop by their safe house…Man, the place was wrecked and I can’t Gyuri anywhere. She hasn’t come home yet. Where is that girl? 

Did you alert the police?

Do you think something bad happened to her? 

I hope not…

I hope so too…then Hara looked at the door…Hi Sooyoung. 

Hi Hara…I didn’t turn around to look at her. I walked fast to my chair and got out a book. Sooyoung followed me and sat on her chair. I was looking at her through my peripheral vision. She looked at her phone and tried to call someone. Then she hung up and turned to me. 

Jessica, do you happen to know where Yuri is?

Ugh…no. I pretended to be busy with my book.

She hasn’t called me back yet.

You know what…Gyuri’s missing…maybe Yuri looked for her…I answered coldly.

I thought that was already fixed Jessica?

Aish. Yeah. Yeah. We already did. I shrugged my shoulders. Should I tell her what I fell now?

Jessica…

Yeah?

I need to tell you something…

*thud thud thud* Omo…my heart’s beating fast now. I looked at her. What is it?

I…uhm…I-I like…

You like?...I encouraged to her to continue…

I like…no…I really really like…

What?

Sooyoung’s POV

*ring ring ring*

I would really like to punch the one who’s calling me on the face…I reached for her phone and answered it. Yah! Why are you disturbing me?? I am in the middle of a life changing moment here! I heard Jessica giggle.

Choi Sooyoung! You’re life will really change if you don’t get to Yuri right now! 

Taeyeon?? Is that you?? What happened to her? 

She’s freaking wasted here at the bar. The manager here knows me and she knows that I’m Yuri’s friend so she contacted me. Come and get your best friend. I can’t fetch Yuri, I can’t carry someone way bigger than me. You know that.

Okay. Okay. I’ll be on my way.

Sorry Jessica…I need to go. Tell the teacher there has been an emergency…I stood up, got my bag and ran out of the room.

I continued running until I’m out of the school grounds. Good thing the guard’s not there. I got on a taxi and went to the bar Tae was talking about. When I reached the bar, a big muscular blocked my way.

Where do you think you’re going miss? This place is not for students.

I looked at myself and found that I’m still wearing my school uniform.

Look, I’m here to get my friend…I tried to peek inside.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter