B.E.A.S.T Friend

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s POV

*ring ring ring*

Oh not again…why do I always wake up to a call? I opened my right eye and took a peek a t the clock at the bedside table. It’s 8:17 in the morning. I reached under my pillow and got my phone…Hello?

Good morning Sooyoung. Get your of the bed right now.

Huh? Why? I’m still sleepy…my eyes still sore…

And you don’t think mine hurts too? I cried more than you…

Yoona…

Don’t mind me…Now, get up and get dressed.

Why? I whined and hid under the pillow.

It’s a Sunday. You should go to mass…You’ve been a very bad girl.

That’s a bit harsh Yoona…

But it’s true…Now get up. I’ll see you soon. Bye.

Bye. *click* Gaaah. I stayed on the bed for a few minutes then willed myself to get up. I went straight to the bathroom and took a bath. Another conscience has been bugging me…in the form of Im Yoona.

*Flashback*

You what???

Shh…Keep your voice down…I covered . We were in café, Yoona didn’t want to go home yet because she wants me to tell her my story.

Yoona pulled my hand away from . Sooyoung, are you telling me the truth??

Yeah…I kept my head low.

You babo! She knocked my head. Why did you do that?? I thought Yuri’s your best friend??

I was really mad at Jessica…

What did Jessica do to you? She got her glass of iced tea and sipped it.

She’s the Jessica I was looking for…She’s the daughter of the woman who was in the same car accident as my unnie…

What??? She spilled the iced tea on the table…oops. She quickly got some tissue and wiped it. Oh my gosh Sooyoung. You need to tell me your story in details.

Okay. Okay. Here’s how it goes. When we had my sister’s burial here in Korea, the Jungs visited us from America. That’s when I found out that Jessica was the reason why Mrs. Jung was hurrying that night and crashed with unnie. 

Don’t you think it’s unfair that you blame it on Jessica? She took a bite of her cake.

I know that now…I shook my head in disbelief. I can’t believe I thought of Jessica that way. 

Yoona just nodded and…go on…continue with your story.

Whe they went back to America, I researched about them. I found their address and confronted Mr. Jung. I…uhm…I asked for Jessica’s hand in marriage.

You did what?????? Yoona stood up and bent over to me.

Aish. I know you heard me perfectly. I asked for a fixed marriage with Jessica…

But why???

I didn’t have any concrete plan yet…uhm..I think I proposed it because I want Jessica to experience so much hurt…

Hah! I’m sure she’ll experience hell with a cold-blooded witch like you…She went back to her seat.

Yah! That was before! I was really confused…I shouted in defense.

Shhh. Keep your voice down…and then what happened? You didn’t get married did you?

No…of course we didn’t. Mom showed up and took me back home here in Korea. Then after a few months…I went back to Japan to continue my career…and I met you…I looked at her.

I saw Yoona’s eyes sparkle. I knew she’s trying to keep her tears from falling. I forgot all about my plan until Yuri introduced me to Jessica on the phone. After that, I kept on dreaming about Jessica and the accident…my anger got the best of me…

Then when you had the chance to get back here to Korea, you grabbed it.

Yeah…I was supposed to tell you everything then, but you didn’t want to go with me.

Yoona looked at the window…Can we not talk about that again?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter