Bittersweet encounter

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

*knock knock knock*

Argh. What is i-Krystal busted the door open.

Good morning unnie! Susan told me you came home soaking wet last night. So brought you breakfast in bed…Krystal put the tray of food on the table. Get up, lazy bum. Today’s a Saturday, get out for some sun. 

I don’t feel like it…I covered myself with my blanket.

Are you okay? 

No I’m not okay…It feels like my heart is torn in itsy bitsy pieces…

*flashback*

After Yoona and Sooyoung went inside, I decided to leave right away…I don’t want to go home yet. I drove to a place where I can let out all my emotions. As soon as I reached the place, I ran to the place where I saw her sleeping peacefully.



And there she was lying under a tree…I ran to her. She’s asleep. She’s hugging the picnic basket possessively. I smiled. It’s the shikshin protecting our picnic food. Teehee. How cute. I touched her cheek…

Sooyoungie…wake up.





Yeah. This is right tree. I leaned against it. It’s still raining hard but the thick leaves of the tree prevent me from getting wet. I kept on recalling my days with Sooyoung…

Sooyoung sat on the bike and went away. Bored, I ran around the garden, sniffing and touching the flowers. A few minutes passed and I saw Sooyoung’s back. I ran to her and she has this smile on her face. 

Yuri’s right. You really love flowers. 

Yup. I can’t get enough of them. Kekeke.

Here. She handed me a bouquet of flowers. She showed me her sweetest smile.

Roses?

Yeah. You know what? I think roses are my favorite flowers from now on. Cause every time I see roses, I’m reminded of you. You smell like them too.





*sigh* Sooyoung…do you like me? Just tell me if you do…then everything would be a lot easier…me...i admit that I really like you...

Not that, Why did you pedaled fast??

Uh…I think I enjoyed the sensation…Yeah, the sensation of your hand over mine. I shrugged my shoulders.





I looked at my hand…and brought it to my chest. 

Sooyoung walked up to me, grabbed my right wrist and pulled me into a hug.

You can count on me, Sica. I’ll be there for you when you need someone. I’ll always be at your side. She hugged me tighter. I promise I will.




Where are you, Sooyoung? I need you so badly right now…You need to fulfill your promise…Ugh…I feel like breaking down right now…

She put down 2 waffles on my plate. She handed me the butter and syrup. She also filled my glass with some juice.

Sooyoung, you don’t need to do that. You make me feel like a princess.

It’s because you are one, Jessica.





I wiped the tears away. No,I’m not going to lose hope on you Sooyoung. I’m going to know what you really feel for me. I don’t care if Yoona’s there…I need to talk to you. 

I ran back to my car and went back to Sooyoung’s place. Once I got there, i ran to her door. I didn’t bother to bring my umbrella and it’s still raining hard. I noticed the lights are all out. She’s asleep already? I took a peek through her window.

I saw Sooyoung went out of the guest room and entered her own room. Who’s in the guest room? Yoona? Is Yoona going to sleep over? Then Yoona walked out of the guest room and entered Soo’s room. Oh my gosh. Are they going to sleep together?? 

Jessica you babo…you don’t stand a chance against Yoona. Soo loved her first. Why bother talking to Sooyoung? I retreated back to my car and drove away at full speed. Good thing it’s almost midnight. There are less cars on the street, there’s a little chance of any accidents.

When I entered the house auntie Susan was there…

Jessica! You’re soaking wet! You look pale…

I’m fine. Don’t worry. I’m going to take a hot bath. Just give me an aspirin and a glass of water and I’ll take a rest. I went up the stairs with a heavy heart.

*end of flashback*

Yeah. I’m okay.

Then eat up! Krystal pulled me up and shoved a piece of bread in my mouth.

This is good…What else did you bring me?

Hmm. Some fruits and hot chocolate…

Hot chocolate? I looked at the tray. There’s a mug of steaming hot chocolate. Aish. Can I have some juice instead?

No. Your body needs to be warmed up after bathing under the rain. Krystal sat on my bed. Unnie, ow are you and Yuri unnie?

I told you Krys…we are over…

But why?? You are such a good couple…

She lied to me…You know how I hate liars…

But are you still friends with her? She took a piece of bread and spread nutella on it.

Of course. I can’t just throw away our friendship. I still love her…as a friend.

If you still love her…she chewed…then there’s still a chance you’ll get back together. 

I don’t know about that…someone else has my attention now…

Really?? Who is it??

I better not tell you…for now…

You’re unfair! You’re not sharing stories anymore!

C’mon Krystal…I want some privacy…I reached for the mug. Hey Krys…

Yeah? 

This hot chocolate is missing something…

What? Need more sugar?

Nope…it doesn’t have any mallows…hot chocolate tastes a lot better with mini-marshmallows…I smiled bitterly at my younger sister.

Just like today...this day would be better if Sooyoung's with me. I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

After eating I took a long and nice bubble bath…I need to relax…maybe a day out with Krystal would give me some peace of mind…I finished my bath and dressed up. I looked for Krystal in the house. Krystal?

She’s not home Jessica.

Oh..Auntie Susan…where did she go?

She went out with Amber.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter