Shikshins unite

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Back in Japan

The two are sitting on a table facing each other. No one’s speaking. No one even dared to..because the two are stuffing their mouths with food. Yoona stopped eating and was the first one to talk.

Yoona: I can’t believe this.

Soo: Huh? What?

Yoona: This. (holding out her hands at the table)

Soo: What’s wrong? you don’t like the food?

Yoona: No, Of course not. There’s no food I don’t like. What I meant was we were paying more attention to food than to each other.

Soo: (looking down at the table filled with a variety of food) Oh. (she laughed so hard despite the number of people at the cafe) Well, I can’t believe you too.

Yoona: Why? What did I do?

Soo: I can’t believe that someone can actually keep up with my appetite. (she continues to laugh)

Yoona: (she laughed at Soo’s remark) well. They don’t call me Shikshin for nothing.

Soo: You too huh? They call me that too. Wait. So you’re Korean?

Yoona: Yup. My mom sent me here because she wants me to learn ballet alongside Rina. She’s like a sister to me you know.

Soo: great. At least there is someone here I can talk to about all things Korean. 

Yoona: Yeah. (she finished her food then..) So..you’ve been with Rina for 3 years right? What happened? Why did you go back to Korea?

Soo:uhm..do we have to talk about that right now? (feeling uneasy) I mean, I want to know more about you. (she looks at Yoona)

Yoona: okay. What do you want to know about me? (she looked down at the table. She can’t meet Soo’s eyes. It makes her blush)

Soo: Are you living with your parents here in Japan?

Yoona: Nope. I’m living with Rina. They thought it would be better if I stay with her.

Soo: Good. 

Yoona: Why?

Soo: I can see you more often. (she gives Yoona a warm smile)
Yoona: You’re gonna visit Rina everyday? (her voice has this hint of excitement)

Soo: Nope.

Yoona: oh. (sudden change of mood)

Soo: that ‘No’ means I’m not gonna visit her everyday. But I would definitely visit her from time to time.

Yoona: Good. Then I can cook for you. (smiles at Soo)

Soo: That sounds great..(she smiled back)

Marina: hey kids!

Soo and Yoona: Hey..

Marina: So you’ve met already.

Soo: Yup. And I can’t believe you haven’t told me about her.

Yoona: Yes Rina. Why didn’t you? 

Marina: cmon guys. Cut me some slack. I never thought that you two would meet. Besides Soo here was busy admiring Sunny.

Yoona: Sunny? The member of the girl group with a concert here in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter