Witch's wrath

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yuri’s POV

Sooyoung where are you? I walked back and forth here inside the guest room. What’s taking her so long?

KWON YURI!

What now?. Gyuri stormed inside the room. What is the meaning of this?? She threw her phone on the bed. On the screen there’s an ‘Outgoing call 8:37 a.m to Choi Sooyoung’ Did you call Sooyoung?? How did you- Gyuri’s eyes widened in surprise. That’s why you kissed me! You tricked me Kwon Yuri! Gyuri walked to me. I told you, you can’t call anyone! She gripped my arm so tight.

I have to get out of here! You’re crazy! I tried to free myself from Gyuri’s grasp.

You can’t leave me Yuri! You’re mine! 

I had the urge to punch Gyuri but I can’t do it. I know I have the advantage over her but I can’t seem to hurt her. Kwon Yuri! Now is not the time to be vulnerable! With all my might I pushed her away from me. Gyuri fell on the floor and I immediately ran out of the room. I headed to the door but it’s locked. Damn. Where to now? 

Yuri!! Then I hear a lot of crashing…then Gyuri appeared with a golf club in her hand. Oh my god! Now Gyuri’s really mad! Gyuri kept on hitting things with her golf club.You can’t run away from me! I’ll find you Yuri!

Please, someone help me!!! I kept on knocking on the door, hoping that someone will hear me.

Yuri-yah!!!

Sooyoung! I’m sure it’s her! Sooyoung! Help me! Open the door! Find anything that will open the door! Please!

Yuri…I know where you are…

I ran to the kitchen and hid behind the huge counter. I murmured a little prayer, please spare me from Gyuri’s wrath. I heard Gyuri wreck the house down…I hear glasses shatter all over the place. Then I noticed Gyuri’s bag on top of the kitchen table. I reached for it and looked for my phone, wallet and the house keys. I found my phone and wallet easily. Where are those darn keys?? There they are! They keys were left on the table. I hurriedly reached for the keys, ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Love…I’m getting tired of this hide and seek. Come out now. I won’t hurt you. I Promise.

I don’t believe you Gyuri! You’re deadly right now. I can’t take any risk. Good thing I got my phone and the house keys. Thank God for little mercies. I called Sooyoung.

Yul!

I was catching my breath. Y-yah! Look for the bathroom window! I’m going to give you the keys. Hurry up!

I heard Sooyoung coming close. Yah! Soo! Over here! I stood on the toilet seat and reached for the window. I slid my hand out.

Give me the keys! I threw the keys to her. I heard her footsteps moving away from the window. I prepared myself to get out of the bathroom. I op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter