Heart full of regret

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV


I hear a car’s engine outside the house. The witch is back. I know I’m supposed to be scared but…I can’t let fear take over me right now. I must find a way to escape this torture chamber. I know Gyuri keeps a few golf clubs here. Maybe I can use them to break through the windows. Argh, Yuri, you dummy, you can’t fit into those little windows. Tsk. Wait, I know the perfect person who can save me. I need to contact her. I need to get my or Gyuri’s phone. How can I distract Gyuri? Aha! I know. I’m going to give her what she’s been waiting for.

I opened the refrigerator and found a few cans of beer. I opened a can of beer and gulped it down to the last drop. Whew, those drinking sessions with Sooyoung paid off. This can didn’t affect me at all. Nice, now it’s time to play pretend. If she thinks I’m drunk, she wouldn’t be suspicious with my actions.

I’m back! Gyuri appeared with paper bags of groceries. How was your day love?

Oh it was boring since you were not around. I threw the can into the trash bin.

You missed me?? What a miracle. She dropped the bags at the kitchen counter.

I walked over to her and hugged her from the back.

What are you doing?

I missed you Gyuri.

She faced me. Did you just drink, Yuri?

Why? You don’t like people who drink? You don’t like me anymore?

No...It’s not that…You’re just acting weird. I just wish you’d treat me like this forever. Gyuri bowed down her head. Great, she’s falling for it.

I held her chin and raised her face. I moved my face closer. Then I locked my lips with hers. My right hand moved down from her waist down to her . Aha! I slowly pulled the cellphone from her pocket. Got it! I put the phone in my pocket. I released my lips from hers and let go of her hug. I’ll be back in a sec. I’ll just clean up.

Okay. I’ll be waiting for you.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. Sooyoung was right. I could easily pass as a thief. And Gyuri, tsk. She hasn’t changed a bit. She still keeps her phone at the back pocket of her pants. Good thing she didn’t suspect anything. Now to call Soo…good thing I memorized her number, I doubt if Gyuri has Soo’s number. Sooyoung never liked her. I punched in Soo’s number and pressed call. Wait a minute, it say’s ‘Choi Sooyoung’ on the screen. Soo’s number is registered on Gyuri’s cellphone? How’s that possible? Anyway, I’ll ask about that later. 

What is it Gyuri??

Gyuri’s number is saved on Soo’s phone? This is weird.

Sooyoung?

Yuri??

Yes it’s me. Gyuri got me locked up in a safe house. Please, help me. Ask Hara, or anyone from KARA, the address of this safe house. Gyuri’s crazy! She hit me last night at the back of my head!

That witch!!! Okay okay. I’ll get there as fast as I can. Be careful, Yuri.

I will.

I hid the phone back at my pocket and went out of the bathroom. I went to look for Gyuri, she’s in the kitchen. Time to give her back her phone. I went to Gyuri and hugged her again. I kissed her neck. What are you cooking love? I slowly put back the phone in her pocket. Success! Now, just a few more sacrifices and I’ll be free. Sooyoung, please hurry.

Sooyoung’s POV

Good going Yuri. That call definitely woke me up. I got off the bed slowly, trying not to wake the sleeping Sica. I went out of the room and looked for my contacts list. I looked for Hara’s number.

*ring*

Good morning. This is Goo Hara speaking. May I know who’s on the other line?

Good morning, this is Choi Sooyoung.

Oh. Hi Sooyoung. What’s up?

Do you know the address of Gyuri’s safe house?

Oh… yeah. Actually I just came from grocery shopping with her this morning. It’s not far from here. It’s just that it’s a private land. The guards are quite strict but…I think they’ll let you pass. Gyuri’s family always mentioned that they owe your
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter