Hot Chocolate, Warm hearts

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s POV

Jessica, that’s enough. I took the vodka bottle away from her.

Yah! She tried to get the bottle back. I’m not done yet!

No, you’re not going to finish this. You’re already drunk Jessica.

No I’m not. Give it back. She reaches for the bottle.

Okay. Okay. I’ll give it back on one condition.

What?

You’ll have to sleep over at my place tonight. I can’t let you go home looking wasted…plus we haven’t changed clothes yet. I’m sure you’ll catch a cold.

That’s why I’m drinking Sooyoungie…Drinking heats up your body right? If you let me finish that bottle then you don’t have to worry anymore…

Ssssh…shut up Jessica. Just follow what I say…

Fine. We’ll have it your way. Jessica opened the door and stepped down…

Sica! Wait! Ooops. Too late. She already stepped down…no she didn’t step down…she tumbled down on the ground.

Aish. I quickly ran over to Jessica and helped her up. How am I going to get you inside the house?

I’m okay. I can walk. She walked to the door…well, at least she tried. She only took three steps and fell down again.

Don’t be such a moron Jessica. You can barely stand up. I know by now you’re already seeing two Sooyoungs…

You’re right…kekeke…You have a twin Sooyoungie! She pointed at me and chuckled. She’s really drunk. Why did I ever let her drink so much?

C’mon. Hop on my back. 

I don’t want to. She stick out her tongue.

C’mon. I pulled her and helped her up on my back on a piggy back position. Jessica’s arms are wrapped around my neck. My hands are holding on to her legs at my side.

Wee. I’m a cowgirl Sooyoungie…

I wish I can reach for my cell phone right now. This is such a great blackmail for the great ice princess.

Yah! Who are you calling ice princess?? She knocked my head.

Ow! Sorry! Sorry! I tried to walk faster so that I can end Sica’s torture.

Soo’s conscience: torture? Really?

Soo: what??

Soo’s conscience: I think you’re enjoying carrying Jessica on your back.

Soo: yeah, right. 

Soo’s conscience: don’t deny it. Hahaha.

Soo: if she’s not drunk then it could’ve been better.

Soo: See? Hmmm….I can fell you like having your hands on Jessica’s legs.

No!! I took off my hands from Jessica’s legs which caused her to fall…but with her hands around my neck, she brought me down with her. Woah!

Ouch! You’re so clumsy! Get up horsey! Jessica kept on hitting me. 

Yes mam! I got up and tried to carry her on my back. Well, now it’s awkward since I’m aware that I’m holding on to her legs. Sica’s wearing denim shorts so I can feel her soft skin on my hand. 

It was hard getting inside the house but nonetheless we made it. 

Put me down now.

No. I kept on walking….

Put me down now.

No. I opened the door to the bathroom and the heater.

I said N.O.W!

Fine! I dropped her into the bath tub. 

What the? 

I the shower.

GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! CHOI SOOYOUNG! 

Take a bath Sica! I’ll prepare some clothes for you! I quickly went out and shut the door. Teehee. I got my revenge! Haha!

I went to my room and looked for some clothes. I pulled out a pair of pajamas for Jessica and shorts and a shirt for me. 

I went back to the bathroom. *knock knock* no answer I opened the door and found Jessica sitting on the tub still with her clothes on.

Aish! Jessica Jung! Take a bath already! Want me to take off your clothes??? I bent over to her and tried to grab the end of her blouse. She slapped my hand.

Eh! Let go! Okay! Okay! Just get out! 

Shower fast, I’m already freezing here. I was already heading for the door when…

If you’re already freezing there then join me. I looked back at her. She’s staring at me.

Jessica Jung, don’t even you even dare tempt me.

Why? Are you tempted? She snickered. 

What if I am? Can you handle me Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter