Chapter 32

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s POV

*ding dong*

Coming! I rushed to get the door. I opened it and saw her. I held my breath at her sight. Hi.

Hello Sooyoung. She gave me a sweet smile. 

Come in. She walked passed me. I can smell her scent. Roses. I released my breath as I close the door. This is the first day of our week long vacation.

Jessica walked over to the television and got a wii remote. 

C’mon Sooyoung. I wanna play tennis.

Tennis eh? Get ready to eat my dust Jessica Jung. I got a remote too and pressed the buttons. 

You don’t know how I play Sooyoung. She looked at me intensely. 

Let’s see about that. I’m first on service. 

I served the ball and Jessica got it easily, she hit the ball real hard. I was caught in surprise. I looked at her with wide eyes.

I told you so. She stick her tongue out.

Don’t be too confident. I’m still warming up.

After an hour or so…

I won! Jessica’s jumping with joy. 

Lucky break. I jumped on the couch and buried my head in a pillow.

Sooyoung….

Hmm?

I’m hungry…

Go get something in the fridge.

eeeh...come with me..

Aish…okay. You know I can’t say no. I stood up and lead the way to the kitchen. Jessica’s behind me. I opened the fridge and saw something. Hah! Time for payback Jessica Jung!

Jessica…

What? Do you have any cake in there? She tries to look inside the fridge but I blocked her view.

Nope. I’ve got something better. 

What is it? She looked at me with curious eyes.

I hid the ‘THING’ behind my back. It’s long…and green. I gave her a wicked smile.

Oh no…she covered her face with her hands.

Jessica…I take a step forward. She takes a step back.

Don’t you dare…she gave me her famous icy glare but it won’t work on me…not today.

I thought you’re hungry? I take two steps forward. Jessica is backing out.

If that’s what I think it is then…No thanks! I’ll starve first before eating that let alone touch it!
Jessica ran to the living room.

Come back here! I chased her. It’s amazing how that proud Jessica crumbles when she hears, smells or sees a cucumber. In this case, she just THINKS it’s a cucumber…With my long legs, I easily caught up with her. You don’t stand a chance against me in running Jessica! She’s headed for the door, she opened it but I got to her just in time. I pushed the door into a close and trapped Jessica into a corner. Jessica closes her eyes and tries to keep her face away from me. 

Jessica…I know you want this…

No Sooyoung…she whimpered.

I took out the ‘THING’ and put it up on Jessica’s face. She sniffed it then opened her eyes abruptly.

A PICKLE?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah. A pickle. What else do you think it is??

ARRGH. I thought it's a CUCUMBER! Jessica pushed me away. I am really really hungry Choi Sooyoung. She stormed into the kitchen.

Hey! Wait up! I catch up on her. Jessica got a slice of banana bread and went back to the living room. 

Soo’s conscience: Uh-oh. You made her mad.

Soo: I was just fooling around.

Soo’s conscience: You noticed that just now?

Soo: what do you mean?

Soo’s conscience: you’ve been fooling around since you planned on taking a revenge on Jessica.

Aish.’ Goody-two shoes Soo’s conscience’ is back. I thought I’ll never hear from her since I backed out on my plan. It seems she won’t leave me alone for this week. 
I opened the fridge an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter