Chapter 30

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s POV

LUNCH TIME! Hurrah! I need to get away from these problems…Food is my stress reliever. Kekekeke. I was about to leave the room when Yuri called me. 

Sooyoung! Where do you think you’re going?

It’s lunch time! I’m going to eat. DUH. I was about to exit the room when…

We need to talk. You promised me last night you’ll talk to me at lunch time.

Gah. Can you let me buy food first?

But I need to talk to you now…She pouted.

Argh. Okay. Okay. You’re lucky you’re my best friend. I walked towards Yuri and sat on a chair.

I’ll leave you two alone. See ya. Jessica exited the room and closed the door.

Whew. Good thing Jessica moved out.

Oooooh. You’re keeping a secret from Jessica? Hehehe. Well, that’s not new. Anyway, what is it that you want to talk to me about? I grinned at Yuri.

It’s about Gyuri. My grin disappeared. I knew she’s going to say that.

What about her?

After the exams, I’m going to Jeju with her.We'll stay there for a week.

Why? I tried to keep a blank expression but deep inside I’m bursting with anxiousness. What did Gyuri say to her?? Yuri wouldn’t just leave Jessica for Gyuri. Yuri loves Jessica too much.

Gyuri’s sick. 

WHAT????

She has cancer. She’s not going to live long.

WHAT THE HECK?? I stood up.

Sooyoung, clam down! Why are you mad??

I’m not mad. I’m j-just…surprised. Gyuri said that?? That girl’s crazy! I need to talk to her pronto!

She said she misses me and for her last days…she wants to spend it with me.

Why did you agree with her??

I didn’t know what to do! I kept on calling you last night but you wouldn’t answer! She gave me a deadline. I think that’s the best option.

You think the best option is to leave Jessica?? If Jessica finds this out she would definitely get hurt!

Soo’s coincidence: Tsk. Sooyoung…isn’t that what you wanted to do? Isn’t this what you wanted to happen?

I didn’t want this to happen. I just couldn’t let Gyuri die in sadness. She made me happy once in my life, I think staying with her for a week is the least I can do for her.

Kwon Yuri…you are really out of your mind.

Don’t worry. I’m not leaving Jessica. One week away from her wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter