Yuri's fangirls

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in Korea
*ring*

Mrs. Park: okay class. You can now have your lunch break.

Class: Thank you Mrs. Park.

Mrs. Park: oh..Jessica and Yuri, don’t forget to meet me after class.

Jess & Yuri: Yes Mrs. Park.

The class rushed off to the cafeteria leaving Yuri and Jessica behind. Outside the room five sets of curious eyes peeked inside the room.

Yuri: yah. Jessica, come with me to the cafeteria. Let’s eat. My treat! 

Jess: No thanks.

Yuri: aw cmon now. Hey, I’m sorry for what happened this morning.

Jess: Well..you should be.

*FLASHBACK*

The two girls were running in the hallway. Yuri’s got a hold of Jessica’s hand when all of a sudden..

Girl1 a.k.a Gyuri: hiyeeaah!!! (lands a karate chop on Yuri’s hand holding jessica’s)

Girl2 a.k.a Seung-yeon: Yaaah! Who do you think you are?? (pulls Jessica’s hand that makes Jessica face her)

Girl3 a.k.a Nicole: Why are you holding our Yuri’s hand?? (she pushes Jessica to the wall)

Jess: *thud* what are you talking about?? She was the one holding mine! (she moves away from the girls but the fourth girl blocked her way)

Girl4 a.k.a Jiyoung: and why would OUR Yuri hold YOUR hand??

Yuri: because I was leading her the way to our classroom. (she finally had the chance to in in the conversation. She grabs Jessica’s wrist and..) I can bear what you did this morning, all that chasing and running but bullying my friend here is a different thing. (She gives the girls a cold stare) Cmon, we’re late.(they ran towards their classroom)

Girl5: seriously you guys..why do you have to be so mean?

Gyuri, Seung-yeon, Nicole and Jiyoung: Shut up Hara! (then they stormed back to their own room)

Yuri opens the room and…

Yuri: Good morning Mrs. Park. Sorry we’re late. (bows her head)

Upon seeing Yuri bow, Jessica did the same too.

Mrs. Park: Late on the first day. Tsk. Tsk. Let’s talk about this after class. I see you’re with the new student here.

Yuri: Yes Mrs. Park. She’s…(whispers to Jessica) what’s your name again? 

Jess: I’m Jessica Jung. I’m pleased to meet you all.

Yuri: oh yeah..Jessica..hehe..I knew that..

Mrs. Park: okay then. Take your seats. We’ll go over the rules again.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Yuri: hey. It’s not my fault they like me that much..(mischieviously grins at Sica)

Jess: aish. So conceited. Why did you hold my hand anyway? You could’ve just called me and told me to follow you. 

Yuri: judging from your legs…I thought you’re a slowpoke..

Jess: hah! I bet I can beat you at a race with my eyes closed!

Yuri: really? I bet you’ll be opening your eyes once in while during that race! Hahahaha..(she laughed so hard that jessica got irritated)

Jess: argh..just go to the cafeteria will you?? (gives Yuri a last icy glare and turns around to the window)

Yuri: (shivers) *my..such cold stare..* I’ll buy you lunch and we’ll eat here..(Jessica didn’t answer so she walked out of the room)

Outside the room

Nicole: Hmm. So what’s so special about this girl?

Hara: Let’s see..I think It’s her gorgeous blond hair, pretty face, nice bod and envy-worthy legs?

Gyuri: (makes a sarcastic laughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter