Chapter 28

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s POV

I’m home! Hah. How weird of me. As if there’s someone else here to answer me. I chose to stay here in my sister’s apartment rather than our house. I don’t want mom and dad to know what I’m up to. They know me so well. They can tell what I’m feeling just by hearing my voice.

I walk to the living room, drop my bag and jump on the couch. Where’s that remote? Ah. Got it. News. Boring stuff. 'The latest on entertainment news: Korean ballet sensation, Im Yoona, is doing a musical together with her schoolmates from Osaka ballet school, this would be a fund raiser for those who are…..blah…blah…. 'Yoona?

*ring*

I moved closer to the television. Yoona….. Even through the TV, I can’t help but admire her pretty face. Her eyes that used to look at me with admiration…and those lips…those lips that I used to kiss until we ran out of breath. 

*ring*

I put my hand on the screen. I traced her face with my fingers. I touched her cheek, hoping to feel her soft skin…hoping to feel her….but there was nothing but static. I can feel the electricity jolt my nerves, asking me to move away from the screen. I can’t…..Yoona…I rested my forehead on the screen. Tears rolling down my cheeks…Yoona…I miss you.

*ring*

I felt my world spin…then everything turned pitch black.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I opened my eyes. I’m in my roon. I smell cinnamon. Only one person came to my mind. Yoona? I quickly sat up and looked around. Yoona?

The door opened and a figure with golden hair came out. Hey, don’t try to get up yet. She assisted me to my bed. You need to take a rest. 

I noticed she’s walking like a limp. Yah! You’re sprain is not healed yet. I told you to stay at your house. Don’t strain yourself.

This is ONLY a sprain. You passed out. Don’t mind me. I can handle taking care of you.

She sat next to me.

How did you know my address? 

Yuri called me. She said you’re not answering her calls and messages. She got worried and asked me to check up on you.

Why did you do what she told you? You could’ve just asked someone else to do this. You could’ve told Yuri that you sprained your foot.

I can’t. She doesn’t know what happened. I don’t want her to get worried more.

She’ll find out soon. 

No, she’s not. She said she’ll be busy these days. After exams, their family would take advantage of our week wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter