Chapter 26

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

Another normal day at school. Yuri didn’t fetch me this morning. She said she has some surprise for me. I’m bored. I think I’m going to sleep for a couple of minutes.

15 minutes later…

Gaah. What’s that infernal racket? Why is everyone whispering? Was there an accident? 

She’s so cute.

Kyaa~ she’s like a model.

I think the room got hotter when she entered.

I lifted my head from my desk to see who are they talking about and saw a familiar face in front of the class.

Ah. Miss Jung. You woke up just in time. Our new student here was about to introduce herself.

What is she doing here? I turned to look at Yuri. Yuri smiled at me and mouthed the word ‘surprise!’ and what a surprise it is.

Good morning everyone. I’m Choi Sooyoung. I’m pleased to meet you all.

Sooyoung. That girl really ticked me off the other day. Hmpf.

Okay Sooyoung. Find yourself a seat.

Hah! Good thing the seats next to me are occupied. Yuri’s seated at my left and Taeyeon’s at my right.
Sooyoung searched the room for a vacant seat. She stopped in my direction. Actually she didn’t need to look for a vacant seat. There’s already one near the front.

Mrs. Park. Can I seat at the back?

Why miss Choi? There’s already someone seated at the back. There are no more available seats.

You see Mrs. Park, I can’t sit up front because I’m too tall. I don’t want to burden my classmates. I don’t want to block their view of the board and of the teacher.

I see. Okay. Find someone who would switch places with you.

Sooyoung slowly walked towards me. No, Sooyoung I won’t give up my seat for you. She has this smile on her face; I was getting myself ready to answer her when she turned to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon-shi. Can I take your seat? Please? 

Aish. Sooyoung. I knew you were going to pick my seat.

It’ll be to your advantage Tae, you’re short anyway.

YAH! Why did you even say that??

Shh. Miss Kim, just switch places with miss Choi.

Yes mam.

Sooyoung happily seated at her desk then turned to face me. Hi Jessica. 

I just nodded and looked at Yuri. Yuri gave me a sweet smile. 

Argh. This is going to be a long day.

Sooyoung’s POV

Sitting next to Jessica would make things easier. Haha. My only problem is adjusting to the lessons, homeworks and exams. The things I do for….

Soo’s conscience: love?

Soo: No. For my unnie.

I can hear Jessica and Yuri from here. This would make things a lot better for my plan. I look at my planner. Yuri’s sched is in here. Let’s see….training this afternoon. Good. I’ll try my luck with Sica this afternoon. Now, I can hear Sica whine to Yuri.

Yuri ah…can you not attend the training? I want some ice cream…please?

I can’t Sica baby. Coach would get mad if don’t attend the training.

I’ll come with you Jessica.

Huh?

I’ll come with you to buy some ice cream. 

That’s great Sooyoung. Besides Sica, I told you I am not fond of ice cream. Shikshin here will accompany you.

Jessica looked at me, trying to see if I have some plans up on my sleeves. Of course I can’t let her know my plan. I TRIED to give her an eye smile. Then she said….

Yah. Choi Sooyoung, what are you doing? <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter