Chapter 22

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

What a beautiful morning. I opened my eyes to a beautiful sight. Her face is really pretty. I touched her face and traced its outline. I ran my finger through the bridge of her nose. She woke up.

Jessica: Goodmorning baby… (I kissed her nose)

Yuri: good morning Sica baby… (She kissed me on my forehead) want to have breakfast?

Jessica: Sure. (I got off the bed and started to walk out of the room when Yuri called me...)

Yuri: babe…pull me up…

Jessica: you’re a big girl Yul! Literally…

Yuri: please?

Jessica: okay…. (I went to the bed and pulled her up but instead of me pulling her up, she pulled me down) ow!

Yuri: sorry. Hahaha. (Then she kissed me on the lips)

Jessica: Yul…I’m hungry…

Yuri: okay. Okay.

We went down to the kitchen. No one’s home except Yuri. Her parents are out on some cruise ship. We prepared some tuna sandwiches. We ate for about an hour and a half because Yuri kept on tickling me. I volunteered to wash the dishes. Yuri went back to the room to get something. After washing the dishes I sat n the sofa in the living room and watched some game show. 

Yuri: sicababy…where are you?

Jessica: I’m at the living room…

Yuri sat beside me and handed me a pink box. 

Jessica: hey! It’s the SooRi box!

Yuri: yup! I want you to see it already.

Jessica: but Su yeong isn’t here yet.

Yuri: she won’t know that you’ve seen it because we won’t tell her. Hahahaha.

Jessica: sure…(I opened the box pictures of two little babies are first) Yuri, I know this one is you but….who’s this?( I pointed to the baby boy)

Yuri: that’s Su yeong…

Jessica: what??? This is a girl??

Yuri: hahahaha! Yup!

Jessica: that was surprising…(next there’s a drawing of two tanned kids)

Yuri: I drew that! That’s me and Su yeong. I drew that when we were 6 years old. Su yeong has a big ice cream cone on her hand because she loves ice cream!

Jessica: I love ice cream too!

Yuri: eh?? I don’t eat ice cream that much. It gives me brain freeze.

Jessica: too bad.

Yuri: I’ll just go to the bathroom..

Jessica: okay. Don’t be too long. (I looked further into the box. There are letters, drawings and pictures. I was scanning the pictures when I saw someone familiar. FULL CHEEKS. ASTONISHING EYES. FULL LIPS. LONG BLACK HAIR. The same figure that haunted me in my dreams. The angel in my dreams. ) CHOI SOOYOUNG!

SY: Did s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter