Yul...Sic... :)

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 months

Jessica’s POV

Omo…today’s the third ‘le jour des fleurs’. Time passes by so quickly. There are so many things that happened for the past months…well…first…my sister and Amber got back together. After their little talk, they are inseparable. Krystal won’t tell me any detail about their talk but I don’t mind. As long as they’re both happy, I’m fine with it. 

*flashback*

Krystal: Amber. Why did you punch Yuri like that?

Amber: cause she took you away from me.

Krystal: what are you talking about?? She didn’t take me away from you! In the first place, you were the one who left me!

Amber: I only did that to make you happy! I heard you are going to marry that damned girl in the coffee shop! I thought if I could stay away from you…I’ll finally let you go and make you happy. I was wrong. I felt like I committed suicide.

Krystal: oh Amber. You got it wrong. I only did that for my sister. I said that so that Sooyoung unnie would stay a bit longer…I called for her mom to help me stop her. Mrs. Choi was already on the way but was caught in traffic. 

Amber: why? Who is this Sooyoung?

Krystal: She’s the younger sister of Soojin, the girl who was in the same car accident as mom. Sooyoung also blames my unnie for the accident. She came to America to take revenge on my sister.

Amber hugged Krystal tightly.

Amber: I’m sorry for running away. Can we start over again? Please?

Krystal: I wouldn’t want anything else than that Amber. But…you need to talk to Yuri too. 

Amber: I’ll do it as soon as possible. Have you told your sister about Sooyoung’s plan?

Krystal: I don’t intend to. I don’t want to scare my unnie. I don’t want to ruin her happiness. I think she’s better off with Yuri than that Sooyoung. 

*end of flashback*

Hmm. What else happened? Ow. We were supposed to go to Japan to watch route-o’s concert with soshi last month but….dad didn’t want us to. Plus, schoolwork has been too much for us. 

*flashback*

Yuri: Sorry SY…we can’t make it to your concert.

SY: Sheesh. What’s your excuse this time? You don’t want me to see your Jessica?

Yuri: Shut up! Anyway, Jessie’s dad is strict and school works been bugging us all month. 

SY: our plans of meeting up always end up as zilch.

Yuri: Yah! You were the one who told Jess that you’ll meet soon! 

SY: Sorry. We can’t have a break now. The concert is coming up. Rehearsals are killing us.

Yuri: aish. Excuses. 

SY: I’ll make it up to you. I promise. I’ll bring Yoona along too. 

Yuri: you better make sure of that. Don’t get Jessica’s hopes up.

*end of flashback*

What a waste. Sheeeeesh. I really want to see Su yeong already. It seems that she’ll be quite a friend to me. For the best event these past few months…………YulSic is official. Teehee. I’m having butterflies in my stomach just thinking about what happened. 

*flashback*

Jessica’s standing in the middle of the auditorium. She sees Taeyon give Tiffany a hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter