Sooyoung's Flashback

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback!

KOREA

It’s been three days since we met the Jung family. After hearing my mom’s revelation I did a little research. Jung family- Filthy rich, Pure Korean who stays in America because of business. It’s not that hard to know about them, they’re mighty and powerful. I got their address. Today I plan on confronting that brat. She has to pay. 

I patiently wait for her to come out. A rich kid like her must’ve been going out on parties and stuff. It’s 5 in the afternoon. Damn. I fell asleep inside the car. I hear their gates open and a black car comes out. I followed them until they reached an….airport. 
They’re leaving already?? This can’t be. I rushed out of the car. And run inside the airport. Of course the guards won’t let me get near them. Grr. Back to square one.

America

Krystal’s POV

It has been a week since we came back here in America. Unnie is still locking herself inside n her room. Aish. I really can’t do anything about it. I asked her to come with me to the mall but she refused. I can’t believe she turned down a shopping spree! That’s her ultimate stress reliever. This is really bad. Dad won’t even talk us. 

“excuse me Miss. Can I have your phone number?” some guy…no girl….was behind me.

“you can’t fool me Amber. I can recognize your voice anywhere, anytime.” I turned to face her. I looked at her charming face.

“hahaha. I know babe. I’m just playing you.” She wrapped her arms around my waist. “I missed you so much.” She removed her cap and bent down to kiss me. My lips met hers but I pulled back at once. 

“I missed you too.”

“so how’s Korea?”

“It’s okay. I would’ve wanted to tour around but dad said he has a few meetings to attend to.”

“How’s unnie?” Amber calls Jessica unnie. Jess doesn’t mind though. Amber’s like family to her now. 

“disoriented. She still locks herself in her room.”

“tsk. Tsk. She should have come with us.”

“I asked her to but she turned me down.” We were on an escalator going down when this tall girl wearing a pink cap got my attention. She was on the opposite escalator going up. She looks very familiar. 

“babe?”

“yeah?” I looked at Amber. Her eyes have this curious look. I looked at the tall girl again, she was almost at the top platform when she looked back at me. 

“you’re scouting for a new girlfriend?” that was Amber ion her usual teasing tone.

“Shut up” I looked around for the pink capped girl but she’s nowhere to be found. Then my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Krys, where are you? I’m here at the mall. I got bored at home and I decided to follow you.”

“Good. We’re heading to mcdonald’s. Meet us there okay?”

“Hurry up unnie! I missed you so much!”

“okay. Okay. Bye.”

Jessica’s POV

“okay. Okay. Bye”

Krsytal was right. I should go out more often. I shouldn’t let dad get into my nerves. A little relaxation will do me good and I’m sure Amber will be of great help. I rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter