Jealous?

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the gym

“Dammit!”

“easy there Yuri…” Tae rubbed Yuri's back

“we are down two sets already guys! I can’t believe this! We need to win this one so we could have a deciding set.” She looked up to the scoreboard. 21-21. Tied. She saw Tiffany and approached her. “Sica isn’t here yet??”

“nope. Sorry Yuri…maybe she had an accident and-“ Taeyon covered Fany’s mouth and pulled her aside leaving Yuri with eyes widened.

“you shouldn’t have said that mushroom! Yuri’s already distracted and giving her an idea that Sica’s in troubled won’t be any help.”

“I’m really Sorry Taengoo.” She cooed. 

“sheesh. Make up for it later Fany-ah”

“Sure thing.” She kissed Tae on the cheek. “good luck!”

Taeyon walked towards Yuri. “Yuri-ah. Sica called she’s near the school. She’ll appear in a few minutes. Don’t be distracted okay?” Yuri just nodded and looked at the entrance and sighed. “You better be sure about that shortie.”

Taeyeon swallowed an invisible lump in . “y-yeah.hehe. Jessica, please show up or I’m dead.”

Yuri searched the crowd again when she saw her standing on the top bleacher wearing her jersey: Yuri’s jersey. She was holding out a big banner that says: GO KWON YURI! YOU’RE THE BEST! WIN THIS FOR ME! Love you!

And that started it. Before the people knew it the set was won by the tiger’s and in the fifth set, they are already 2 points away from the championship. Amber and Yuri are facing each other at the net. 

Amber: I can’t let you get away that easy Kwon Yuri.

Yuri: Not this time Amber Lui. Try again next year.

"How sure are you?"

Yuri looked at the top bleacher she smiled when Jessica waved at her. Yuri looked back at Amber and said “I’ve got her on my side. There’s nothing to worry about.” 

Ambe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter