Sweet as ice cream

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Japan

“yah! Choi Sooyoung!” Yoona snapped her fingers. 

“Oh..what?” She finally got back to reality.

“What’s wrong? Still sleepy? You’ve been spacing out a lot these days…”

“Sorry. It’s just this dream that’s been bugging me.”

“A nightmare?” She took a spoonful of ice cream.

“I don’t know…” She played with her ice cream

“Hey…Don’t play with your food! If you don’t want it then give it to me!” 

Yoona reached for Sooyoung’s ice cream but Soo got to it and held it close. 
“This is mine…” She ate her Ferrero flavored -ice cream. 

“*That’s the Sooyoung I know…* back to your nightmare…”

“it isn’t a nightmare.” 

“Then what is it? It’s been bugging you right? Then it must be a nightmare.”


“I don’t know what it is. If it is a nightmare then…it’s one beautiful nightmare.” She put down her bowl, slouched on her seat, ran her hands through her short hair, looked up the ceiling and sighed.

“*Aish…Choi Sooyoung. Don’t be like that. Your coolness never fails to make my heart beat overtime.* what’s up with you?” 

“ I don’t know.” Soo closed her eyes.

“Don’t you have anything else to say than ‘I don’t know’?” She munches on her devil’s food cake.

“I don-ugh.” She covered her face due to irritation. She’s irritated with herself. It’s been days- a week maybe-since she dreamed about Jessica Jung. Every night she dreams of the same scenario-The garden, the tent and the hug-she could almost feel Jessica’s warmth in her dreams. She’s afraid to wake up thinking that the warmth will end.

“see? Tsk. Tsk. Just eat up Sooyoung. This would make you feel better.” Yoona raises a spoonful of ice cream to Sooyoung. Sooyoung looked at Yoona then smiled.“*Im Yoona…you really know how to calm me down.* 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter