Le jour des fleurs

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Le jour des fleurs. It’s first school event of the school year. Students and faculty members gathered inside the auditorium for a program. Yuri and Jessica were all over the place. Jessica is taking pictures of students…some of them with roses and gifts. 

*I guess their wishes came true.* She made her way to Yuri. “Yuri ah…look some students already got their wishes”

“Yeah…some are very anxious to fulfill their friend’s wishes” She turned the videocam to Jessica “Jess, say hi!”

“Good morning!”

“So how was your morning?” She was looking at Jessica through the flip screen.

“It was great. I met Su yeong already” She gave Yuri a sweet smile.

“eeeh?? You’re happy because of her? *what about me?*” Her cheerful voice suddenly sounded disappointed.

“Yeah. Is there a problem with that? She’s cool.” Jessica was watching Yuri’s reactions. *Yuri-ah…this is a test of loyalty*

“No, there’s no problem with that…and…Yeah. She’s really like that. What she told you was true, you’ll never get bored with her” Though disappointed she managed a smile while praising her friend.

She covered the videocam lens…“You’re a great friend Yuri” 

“huh? Why do you say so?” She turned off the cam.

“I just know it Yuri.”

“Thanks Jess. C’mon. Let’s take a seat first.” She holds Jessica’s hand and leads her to a seat up front near the stage. “This spot’s reserved for us. We need to capture the whole program on cam.”

They take their seats as the emcee talked on the microphone. “Welcome everyone. Today’s the first ‘day of the flowers’ of the school year. As tradition, many of us have made our wishes at the garden…and today’s the day we have them fulfilled. To give a short speech I would like to call Mrs. Park, the activities supervisor of the school Let’s give her a round of applause”

The crowd didn’t just give her a round of applause-they cheered and gave her a standing ovation. “Wow. You guys are hyped up today. Thank you for the applause and cheers…and love. I don’t have so much to say, I just want all of you to have fun and spread the love. Since today’s the first big event of the school year. The principal approved that we have no classes today.’

The crowd was enthusiastic. They were shouting ‘hurray’ the auditorium was suddenly noisy. Voices of girls excited for the day are heard everywhere. “Calm down everyone. We have planned a fun day for all of you. We have set up different booths at the school grounds. We also have different organizations set up their own booths and you dear students will have the chance to sign up for the club of your choice. To give you an idea of the different school organizations, they will have a short presentation for our program. Let’s get started with the music club!"

The curtains open up and Kara with two other girls are seen. The other girl is tall with long brown hair and is very pretty and the other one’s short-shorter than Jessica-with brown hair and a very cute face. The short girl spoke on the mic “Good morning everyone! We are the representatives of the music club! We hope you join us in a year filled with excitement and music!” Then the girls started to sing ‘Girls’ Generation’

*click* “Yuri-ah! You didn’t tell me Kara sings! They good huh…and the two other girls have great vocals!” She can’t take her eyes off the 7 girls. They were singing and dancing their heart out. They look like an idol group on stage. 

“Sorry…must’ve slipped my mind… It’s nothing important anyway. The short girl’s Taeyeon and the tall one’s Seohyun. They’re great girls…very different from Kara.” She’s focused on her job. She stood up and tried to get a good angle on the girls.

They were seating at the right side of the stage. Jessica watched as Yuri stood up and went to the left side of the stage where Kara’s performing. She saw Gyuri nudge Nicole and the latter moved forward near Yuri kneeled down and stared at the camera while singing her parts. *Aish…really desperate for Yuri’s attention huh…*

Yuri was surprised with what Nicole did. *what the heck is she doing??* She stepped back and moved away. She moved to the right side of the stage where Taeyeon and Seohyun were performing. The two girls waved at the camera while showing off sweet smiles. *That’s better*

Jessica was taking pictures when a girl sat beside her taking Yuri’s seat. She turned to look at the girl and was speechless upon realizing who she is. 

“I knew this Jessica was you…” The girl said with a husky voice. She has shoulder length black hair with cream like skin, irresistible smile and an adorable eye-smile. 

“Mi young??” Jessica managed to say still staring at the girl in front of her.

“And when did you start calling me Mi young? You know I hate that name.” She pouted her lips.

“Tiffany then…” Jessica smiled.

“That’s better. When did you get here?” She held Jessica’s hands.

“Last week I think.” She can’t think straight. Her heart is filled with different emotions. She wanted to give the girl in front of her a tight hug. 

“Why haven’t you called me? I could’ve toured you around...” She was looking at the stage.

“I wasn’t sure if you are still studying here.” She was gaping at her. 

“aish…lame excuse. Who told you about the tradition?” She was still watching the music club perform.

“Kwon Yuri did.” She’s staring at her face…looking for something that might have changed.

“You’re hanging out with Yuri?? Now this is interesting.” She looked at Jessica and chuckled.

“why?” 

“Oh nothing…” She shrugged her shoulders “So…you wished for me huh?” She gives a teasing smile.

“Why wouldn’t I? I miss you so much…”her voice was now filled with sadness.

“I missed you too Jess…” She touched Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter