Curiosity

FanFiction Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curiosity
Kills the sheep

 

   “Cheers!” They all touched their glasses and drank them and Junmyeon was annoyed that he can't drink because he was the leader and the last time he drank he almost stripped due to him complaining that it was hot. “Guys can I drink just once pleaseee!” He whined and the rest ignored him including Sehun who just hung his head low making the leader huff. “Unfair why look Yixing is drinking coke he can keep me in check please” Yixing laughed at Junmyeon desperation “Hyung this is coke with soju in it basically it's alcohol too”

   “Yah! That's cheating I want one” he tried to grab Yixing's cup but Yixing drank it in one go before Junmyeon can even get his hands on it. “I just want to let loose for a while and you won't let me” he pouted and crossed his arms, later unfolding them to get the meat and eat it for himself. “es and ” he drank his glass of coke which was full for some reason and thanked the other members for filling it for him.

   “Hey why am I thanking you” he groaned before finishing the meat and drinking the rest of the cup. “Wow coke sure is the best”

 

Hour later

   “Awww cutie *Hiccups* ” Yixing groaned as he carried Junmyeon who was drunk and buckling his hips “Giddy up horsey" He gritted his teeth as the others laugh at his current situation. “Someone's enjoying themselves”

   “Dae shut your lips and do something useful like helping me” Jongdae laughs and pulls out his tongue “Why I already had a handful” He kept on putting Minseoks arms on his shoulder but the elder kept on fidgeting and stumbling from side to side making Jongdae roll his eyes. “You're lucky he's asleep, Minseok just stay still!”

   “Ughhh” He throws Suho on the bed as he giggled and resumes snoring his off while Yixing sighed and left him in his clothes before calling Sehun and telling him it's time of bed.

   “Nope, you sleep there with him, better yet lets swap rooms” Yixing knitted his brows and crossed his arms and Sehun just continued to watch TV n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter