Chapter 2

The Moment I Fall For You Once More

 

 

 

Jimin stomps her feet, madly. She folds her arms on her stomach as she sees Taehyun standing up looking at posters of movie that being played in theaters that day, Suzy and Jungkook have not arrived yet but they have bought tickets for 4 people. Taehyun really makes her plan a mess 'isn’t he's Jungkook's best friend? Why did he even interrupt their date? 'That's what Jimin thinks.

Jimin has plans for Suzy and Jungkook, but because she does not make Taehyun her partner in crime that made Taehyun think Jimin will made their relationship become a mess, and that exacly what Jimin though about Taehyun too.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jimin look at her Phone and then Chat Suzy

 

Can I ask Something Oenni? : Jimin

Suzy : what it is Jimin-ah?

Emm... but please don’t be mad at me : Jimin

Suzy : why I must? Wait, did you do something bad?

No I’m not T_T : Jimin

Suzy : Then what it is? I will not mad at you

It’s about you and Jungkook... : Jimin

Suzy : what about me and Jungkook, did you like Jungkook

NOOOO... ewhh I think of him as a friend : Jimin

Suzy : So? What it is?

Did you love him? : Jimin

Suzy : ..........

Eonni??? Did you mad : Jimin

Suzy : I don’t, well I’ll be lying if I said that I don’tlove him, but you know because Jungkook is younger than me

And what is wrong with that? : Jimin

Suzy : Didn’t he need to get a younger and pretty girlfriend?

Ewhh Who want to be his girlfriend eonni? : Jimin

He just usually play around with Taehyun and yogyeom : Jimin

Suzy : Well but I never hear it from his own mouth that he like me too

Are you kidding me eonni? I can see it in his Eyes, He love you : Jimin

Suzy : did you think so?

Heem, did you have a movie that you want to watch? : Jimin

Suzy : -_- why you ask, after what we talk about, Really Jimin?

Hehehe just I want to watch a movie : Jimin

Suzy : well, did you know La la Land? I want to watch it

Then let’s watch it, when you have time? : Jimin

Suzy : I always free if it’s 5-9pm

Then let’s watch it tommorrow : Jimin

Suzy : OK ^_^

Jimin smile evil while look at her phone, “I will make you two become a Couple, Watch me!”

 

FLASHBACK END

 

Here Jimin's plan gets messed up because Taehyun is coming with them too, actually she wants to make them watch movie together and leave them both, but it's all just a Jimin hopeless fantasy.

Jungkook comes with Suzy, they looking at Jimin and Taehyun who smile grinning, Suzy looks at Jimin, she think if they would just watch La La Land together, but she was Wrong! Taehyun look at Suzy for a long time ‘She is pretty’

Jimin stepped on Taehyun's foot to return to the world after flying into the fifth sky. Taehyun screamed in pain “why did you do that?”

“ups sorry” said Jimin pretend "This is Taehyun eonni." Jimin said pointing Taehyun, Suzy stretched out her hand to introduce herself, “Annyeong, my name Suzy, Bae Suzy.” Taehyun shake Suzy’s hand "I’m Taehyun" while still staring at Suzy in AWE. Jimin takes Taehyun's hand away from Suzy's and says “I think you’ve got enaugh Taehyun-sii” in sarcastic way. Taehyun just scratch his head that doesnt itch and Jungkook looks at Taehyun bitter ‘Why I can be with Suzy noona alone?’

"We've bought four tickets, and it's 5 minutes before the movie start." Jimin said, response with Taehyun nod "ahh then me and Jungkook will buy popcorn and drinks for all of us, how about that?" Taehyun nodded happy as he heard popcorn “Can I have caramel popcorn?” he ask and Jimin just rolled her Eyes “arraso, I will buy caramel Popcorn for all of us.” And Suzy walk towards the popcorn seller with Jungkook.

Suzy ordered 4 medium-size Caramel popcorn and 4 lemon tea, Jungkook took the money from his wallet and Suzy stopped Jungkook “I’ll pay” and that’s actually made Jungkook a little mad “I’ll pay half of it!” Jungkook is an adult now, well that’s what he though and he can pay for it, even if that’s mean he will not buy ramen in school for three days but didn’t boyfriend pay for their dates many time? and Suzy just look at Jungkook, she feels Jungkook’s Money is better used to buy food at school, but she sees Jungkook's big desire to pay so Suzy just nods in agreement.

They back with popcorns and drinks on their hands, Jimin and Taehyun pick up their pocorns and drinks, then take them into the cinema. Jimin pulls Taehyun to sit next to her and Suzy sits next to Jungkook, Jungkook has watched some movies with Suzy before, and they are alone, but still he don’t know how many times he should get used to it, just two of them together, just like this.

Suzy put her drink on her left and popcorn on her lap, La la land movie already start now people in the movie are singing and dancing, and that made Suzy smile, Suzy loves to sing and dance, so does Jungkook. Jungkook can not focus on the movie, well how can he focuse when the girl beside him is more beautiful than the girl in the movie?

The backs of Suzy’s and Jungkook's hands touched, Suzy didn’t even notice it but Jungkook? He felt as if he was electrocuted at the time. Jungkook look at Suzy’s Hand, he want to Hold her hand ‘can I hold her hand?Jungkook looks at the screen again, then look at Suzy's hand again, he ensure his heart and slips his fingers intertwine between Suzy's Fingers, Suzy is surprised she looks at Jungkook, Jungkook also stares at her, both are lucky the cinema room is dark, because their faces are red like tomato.

Jimin smiling slightly on the edge, 'this is really like my plan'

 

 

 


Hi everyone did you watch "While you were sleeping" Trailer? I already watch it,

they are so adorable ^_^ Jongsuk and Suzy are JANGG!!

I want to say

thanks for read it don't forget to subscribe upvote and comment

thanks for

you

 

Boo Bye Bye Boo

from Kakainthehouse ^_^