Chapter 1

The Moment I Fall For You Once More

The Moment I Fall For You Once More

hear the song

 

 

Jungkook checks his watch thinking about how much time has been passed since he got his order, his favorite moccacino and Suzy's favorite caramel maciato. It's been 5 minutes since Jungkook waits for Suzy and it feels like a long time since he wants to quickly see Suzy's beautiful face that he didn’t see about 2 hours ago since He coming home from school. Jungkook saw all people who entered into the coffee shop that can be known with the sound of bells above the door.

 

There’s a pretty lady in front of my eyes
There’s no lies in her bright and transparent eyes
There’s no lies to you

I’m falling again for your charms
Will you please give me all of your lovely self
When you have bits of food by your lips when you eat
When you don’t tie your shoelaces properly
And they undo themselves as you walk
No matter how lacking you are you just look pretty in my eyes
I think I’ve fallen for you

 

Jungkook saw each person who entered the coffee shop that can be known with the sound of bells above the door that will sound wheneveryone goes in. Jungkook smiles broadly as he sees the pretty lady who just went inside, Suzy searches the whole room and smile wide as she sees Jungkook, There's no lies in her bright and transparent eyes, There's no lies in her

Jungkook know if he will alway falling again for everything that She Do, and Every charms she has... Jungkook always hope if he born 4 or 5 years earlier than he is now, be cause the girl that he love, the one that just sit infron’t of him right now is older by 4 years than him and it made her Treating him like a child. She is Suzy, Bae Suzy that he always love, He want to has all of her lovely self.

Suzy actually is immature, sometimes she is even more childish than Jungkook, but She always set up a thin wall that is still difficult for Jungkook to translucent, because She always considers Jungkook like her own brother, And Jungkook hated that fact...

Suzy is very beautiful, if people who don’t know her, they will surely fall in love with her, but people who know Her, they will not say that... She is messy, and people around her always regrets that, well not all but mostly… She always have bits of food by her lips when She eat, She always doesn’t tie her shoelaces properly and they undo themselves as She walk but No matter how lacking She is, she just look pretty in His eyes, In Jungkook Eyes, and Jungkook doesn’t know when He first fallen for Her.

Suzy wave her hand to Jungkook and smile, She went to jungkook table, sit infront of him and ask "what are you ordering for me Jungkook-ah?" Jungkook just smiled and replied "Caramel maciato, your favorite noona ..." Suzy smiled again showing her beautiful teeth. "You know me so well," says Suzy, blowing on her hot coffee slightly, of course Jungkook knows he introduced Suzy to coffee the first time.

Suzy does not like americano, she says it's too bitter for her and Suzy does not like it, Jungkook who likes to drink coffee ends up choosing all kinds of sweet coffee for Suzy, from greentea latte, choco latte, france vanilla latte and lastly hezelnut latte which Suzy didn’t like, but then Suzy feels for Caramel Maciato from that coffee shop, she becomes Fall in love with coffee, well only caramel maciato...

Foam over caramel maciato that Suzy drink sticks on Suzy's upper lip and it makes Jungkook sigh... Suzy is too cute to be called Noona... if Jungkook is Suzy's boyfriend maybe he will kiss Suzy like the men in Secret Garden drama kiss the girl.

 

Falling in love just once is enough, look at me
Please stop appealing to me with your charms
Baby look at me
I’m falling again for you
Can’t get out of it
I’m good with everything so long it’s with you lady

 

Jungkook sigh he know he Falling in love with her Once again, ‘Please stop appealing to me with your charms noona...’ because I know that You will not see me in that light

but still Jungkook always falling for her again, for some reason but Jungkook Can’t get out of it, get out from his feeling for her, Jungkook takes a tissue in front of him and then rubs her soft lips with a tissue in his hand. Suzy then just smiled and said “Gomawo Kookie” that’s right Suzy call Jungkook “Kookie”, she said Jungkook's cheeks once looked chubby like Suzy's favorite choco pie, and Jungkook is good with everything so long it’s her that call him.

Suzy tells all stuff she doo in her collage and then laughs while telling some funny story to Jungkook, that made Jungkook laugh as well. Suzy realizes that she's been too talkative while Jungkook just listens to her all the time. Jungkook is still in his senior high school and Suzy in collage. They study in the same Senior high, well it's Jungkook that wants to go to the same senior high school and the same Collage like Suzy too... Suzy then stops talking and looks at Jungkook "YAH, you should also talk... why it's just me that talking all the time?" said Suzy while sipping her coffee

Jungkook giggle while he look at Suzy that pouting cutely and then telling about his class, his best friend Taehyun and Yugyeom and his teachers who clearly Suzy also know. Suzy nods her head and smiles at Jungkook telling stories. Honestly Suzy knows how Jungkook feels to her and honestly Suzy also has the same feelings with him but because Jungkook is younger than her she is afraid, afraid if she will get hurt in the end. Jungkook is handsome and surely he can date people who are in his age or younger than him, who is prettier than Suzy.

Well after all Jungkook had never tell about his feelings to Suzy...

Jungkook and Suzy actually know each other because their parents are bestfriends, the four of them and then Suzy's mother married with Suzy's father and then Jungkok's mother married with Jungkook's father, and Jungkook hopes that it also happened between them, well it’s just his imagination...

A girl with her long hair goes into their coffee shop with a big smile as she sees Jungkook inside, "Jungkook-ah" in a loud voice she calls Jungkook that makes almost everyone look at her. Jungkook also turns around and he sees Jimin his classmate waving her hand at Jungkook. Jungkook waves his hand back at Jimin, Jimin walks over to their table with a big smile still on her face, "wow, How can  I meet you here" and Jimin looked at Suzy and bow over.

Jimin didn’t know Suzy but Jimin is a polite girl even though she lived in America for a very long time. Jungkook tells Jimin to sit with them and Jimin gladly sits down with them, She gazing at Jungkook telling him to introduce her to Oenni who sits with him, Suzy just smiles and he finally introduces herself first "I'm Suzy, Bae Suzy" while holding out his hand, Jimin immediately took Suzy's hand enthusiastically, "I’m park Jimin, may I call you Suzy eonni?" Suzy smiled and nodded in agreement.

Jungkook just look at them both and tell himsel "why are they suddenly getting close like this?" they chatted for a long time and spend almost 2 hours, Jimin even asked for Suzy Number before then go home.

Jimin screaming and ran to class, grinned as she saw Jungkook, "Yah... Jungkook-ah let's watch a movie this afternoon...". Jungkook is sitting with his bestfriend Taehyun and Jimin's words make Taehyun Jaw drop "Mwo? YAH why did you invite Jungkook to watch a Movie? You guys are dating? "Jungkook is actually shocked too with Jimin's invitation but Taehyun's words surprised him more so he hit his head softly. Taehyun knows if Jungkook likes Suzy even though they both have never met before, and that's why Taehyun is shocked by Jimin's invitation.

“Yah... Suzy eonni want to watch La La Land, and Jungkook is Suzy eonni Younger brother, right!!” Jimin's words actually make Jungkook sad, Suzy even say it to Jimin that Jungkook is Just a YOUNGER BROTHER FOR HER. Taehyun look at Jimin disbelive, he does not know how Jimin can get to know Suzy but at least she should not rub salt on Jungkook Face. "Ahh... is that so? Then it's okay... "Jungkook said resignedly, Jungkook is actually confused why Suzy told Jimin that she want to watch La La Land and not telling him, if Suzy told Jungkook the he can watch La La Land together with Suzy.

Taehyun shook his head he knew if Jimin would be a nuisance for the both of them "then I'm going too, I've never seen La la Land" and that makes Jungkook even more shocked, why did Taehyun want to watch with them too? Taehyun just smiled a little 'just calm down I will not let Park Jimin interrupt your relationship' Taehyun said to himself. Well he's a good friend, right?

 

 

 


 

Hi everyone I just want to say

thanks for read it don't forget to subscribe upvote and comment

thanks for

you

 

Boo Bye Bye Boo

from Kakainthehouse ^_^