Stolen

First spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I will love you forever.”

 

He gazed at her with a soft smile, his face so beautiful he made her heart ache. Tears burned in the back of her eyes. She was not supposed to cry in this scene. She was supposed to be happy. Bong Hee was supposed to be happy! The man of her dreams was finally proposing to her, and she’s weeping?

 

She's a mess, and she had the man in front of her to blame.

 

Still in character, he caressed her hand, his thumb brushing against the engagement ring he had just slotted on her finger. I love his hand, she thought distractedly as she returned the touch. It's so big and warm and strong. She smoothed her thumb over his skin, once, twice, again, then again. She might be mad at him, but her body was on autopilot when it came to him. How pathetic.

 

Sighing inwardly, she mentally ran through her next move in the script. Now's the time. The time for the kiss. She grabbed his forearm, leaning onto his tall frame for support as she pecked his lips softly. His warm, generous lips, which looked so tempting, she almost moved in for another taste...

 

Nam Ji-hyun, get a grip!

 

She forced herself to focus.

 

He’s not Ji Chang Wook, he’s Noh Ji Wook. And let's not forget he asked you to date another man just 10 minutes ago.

 

That last thought sobered her up. Right, back to the script.

 

"I will love you forever too." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter