Wrong

First spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incredibly spent, she flopped back gracelessly into the water, exhaling a contented sigh. The movement sent little ripples across the water, gently lapping against his bare chest. A very still, unmoving chest.

 

Yawning, she peered at him through her heavy eyes, "Are you okay?"

 

He nodded stiffly, his entire body rigid with tension.


    
What's up with him...? She's so blissfully satiated, she could barely think, her limbs heavy, her mind hazy. What's up...what's up...what's... OH MY GOODNESS. She knew what's up. She jolted straight up, creating a little spash in the water that made him jump.

 

"I'm so sorry! I'm so selfish!" she cried, wading over so hastily and clumsily, she bumped into his chest. His arms came up automatically to steady her as she stared up at him all shamefaced, her hands clutching his waist tightly. He flinched slightly from her strength.

 

"Ww-what? What's up?" He inclined his head, his face a mix of concern and confusion, amidst something darker. She had an idea what's up, if the tent in his pants was any indication. That was a big hint. All puns intended.

 

She didn't answer him. Instead, she dragged her purposeful eyes to his lower body and stared, fascinated by how it seemed to swell under her gaze. She could feel him shifting uncomfortably at her scrutiny but before he could move or say anything, she brazenly stuck her hand to his crotch. He jerked at the sudden contact, his stunned eyes shooting to where they were connected, before blinking back at her. She swallowed thickly, but otherwise held her gaze bravely, intent on seeing it through.

 

He turned, trying to escape her touch, but she refused to let him get away, flexing her hand so she was cupping his package more firmly. She had no idea if she was doing it right. She's read some magazines so she knew the technicalities, but that's different from feeling the actual thing. All she knew was that he's warm and hardening underneath her palm and the strange sensation made her feel hot and crazy. Instinctively, she grasped him tighter. A strangled noise escaped from his throat.

 

"Ww-what are you trying to do?" He groaned, placing his hands on her shoulders to give her a light push. She drew an inch away, but her hand remained attached to his lower body.

 

"Don't you want this?" Her words and direct and straight to the point. She couldn't believe she had been so inconsiderate, lounging back after she's had her pleasure, like o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter