Trip

First spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week they were supposed to set off for Jeju, her Appa suddenly took time off work so they could go on a family trip. At first it freaked her out because she thought he was planning to hijack her sweet, sweet holiday with her oppa, but it turned out he just wanted to spend time together as a family before she resumed school. While the spontaneous family trip meant that she could only fly in to Jeju one day later than she had planned, there was no way she could refuse her dear Appa when he semi-begged her with a shameless little pout.

 

It's quite frankly a of genius too, because it gave her a solid alibi now. Just yesterday, she spotted what appeared to be paparazzi loitering outside her house. The guy had brazenly tailed her for a bit before he realised she was on another one of her boring trips to school. Not a secret rendezvous as he had hoped to catch in action. It gave her a mild heart attack, knowing that she's on their radar. But lucky for them, her oppa's sneaky as hell, so they still managed to meet up when they could, though they definitely have to do it with more stealth now.

 

Like for their Jeju trip. He did some extensive planning beforehand and had assured her that they would have all the privacy they needed. Privacy. Her mind automatically went into the gutter when she thought about spending 'private' time with him, in a private place, doing private things... Her self-control had been almost non-existent lately, and she had half the mind to purchase a straitjacket off eBay just so she could physically restrain herself and not be tempted to paw her boyfriend every five minutes. She blamed her sister's trashy magazines for her overactive imagination and unchaste impulses. But then again, her Oppa's equally culpable because he's just too divine for his own good.


     
How's your trip? Killed your sister yet?
Speaking of said glorious man...She stifled a giggle at his text, relishing the fact that he's so attuned to their family dynamics. She cast a sideways glance at her sister, who's sprawled in the seat next to her, sleeping like the dead with so wide, it needed its own zip code. She took a quick picture and sent it to her oppa.

 

Oppa: LOL. Blackmail material for when she pisses you off the next time.
Hyunnie: Likely very soon then, knowing her. :/
Oppa: Haha. Can't wait to see you.
Hyunnie: I can't wait too.
Oppa: Did you pack your swimsuit?
Hyunnie: Really? Is that all you care about?
Oppa: Well it's a very important question. So...swimsuit???
Hyunnie: Mmhmm. Wouldn't you like to know? ;)
Oppa: Well if you didn't, you would just have to go without. Au naturel. I wouldn't mind ;)
Hyunnie: Will you go without too, if I go without?
Oppa: I'll be more than happy to. In fact I can think of one part of me that will be very happy
Hyunnie: Ooooh. Which part and how happy?
Oppa: Mmmm you know which part. In fact it's getting really happy now. I'm not sure if I should be having this conversation while I'm sitting next to my omma.

 

"I'm not sure if you should be having this conversation next to your Unnie too."

 

She's so engrossed in her phone, she didn't realise her Unnie was up and peering over her shoulder until she whispered into her ear. She jumped, clutching her phone to her chest, eyes darting to her parents who were chatting over the radio, fortunately blissfully unaware of the hushed conversations behind them in the back seat. Exhaling the breath she had been holding, she glared at her sister, who's gnawing loudly on some chewing gum, a wry smile tugging at the corner of .

 

Swimsuit huh, she mouthed, her hands gesturing at her chest suggestively. Jihyun slapped her hands away with a scowl and scooted to the far end of the seat. Undeterred by her rejection, Unnie shuffled to her side with a childish pout on her face and clung on to her like the annoying leech that she was. The harder she tried shaking her off, the tighter the grip, so in the end she just gave up, slumping back in her seat as her sister snuggled close triumphantly.

 

They enjoyed a few rare moments of companionable silence, until Unnie remarked with a grin, "So, your first trip with your boyfriend huh." Ji Hyun nodded, biting her lip to hide a smile as excitement swirled in her tummy.

 

"Are you planning to..." Unnie trailed off. When Ji Hyun simply stared back blankly, it drew an exasperated sigh from her Unnie, who proceeded to wriggle her eyebrows suggestively while giving her body a crass once-over. She tried again, "Are you planning to, you know, have se-"

 

Smacking Unnie on the lap disapprovingly before she could fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter