episode 8

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan's pov 

This is actually the first time I not even myself vampires in along time has set foot in this very kingdom. However it looks like what i use to view in my dreams as a child all white a whole staff moreover there were wedding decorations which i didn't understand unless these are mean't for Eunsol?

"By the way I didn't get any of your names" The queen so kindly mentioned. What would be a good name for me so she doesn't catch on to me? I thought to myself. "My name is Hanjeong and my friends Seungcheol,Wonwoo Vernon and Jihoon" I beam nervously. "Well its nice to meet you all and I do apologize if my daughter burdened any you" The queen sighed deeply. "Your daughter is very nice and sweet your majesty" Wonwoo stated. 

"Eunsol is very kind hearted this whole way here she cared and healed us also likes to make everyone bring out a gentle smile" I stated looking at the sky. "I see that you took interest Hanjeong however she's mean't" "TO marry Joshua I know your highness she told all of us." I stated letting  my head hang low. "Do you have some sort of connection to my daughter that I don't know about Hanjeong?" She asked glaring. 

"Excuse me your highness has Eunsol returned?" Joshua asked. for the first time I'm actually happy to see him, thank you Joshua for making thing's less awkward . " Wait isn't that --" "Joshua! long time no see ! we have some catching up to do." Vernon stated walking over to him. "How did you even--" let's go have a tour hyung , Jihoon hyung are you coming?" Vernon questioned wrapping   his arm around Joshua's shoulder. " gladly" Jihoon said walking to them.

If I didn't have them with me I would have been caught and thrown in prison. I really thank them and owe them once this whole situation is over . I thought to myself. "Anyway what was I saying ?" the queen asked waking up from zoning out. 

" You were going to give us a tour your highness" Seungcheol declared. "Great idea a tour is what you will get" She said opening the doors to the grand hall. It was exactly how I pictured it when I was young. Its uncanny how I remember this place as if I was apart of this very kingdom . 

"Does anything seem a bit off to any of you?" The queen questioned. "No ma'am" We stated in unison. "Would any of you like to hear a joke?" She questioned. Wonwoo already looked annoyed he probably read her mind and disagreed with her. "What do you call a disgrace to this kingdom?" She asked trying to contain her laughter. "My daughter marrying a vampire!" She burst out laughing.

We stood there frozen in our tracks. "I  guess it wasn't really that funny, I do apologize for that lame joke" She stated rubbing her hand."May we hang out with Eunsol your highness?" I asked of her. "I guess that's fine dear, I'll call you all for dinner" She beamed. "Jeonghan do you even know where her room is?" Seungceol asked of me. " For some strange reason i just know." I declared. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunsol's pov

Eomma has changed since I got back, usually she's happy to see me. Its probably because I skipped out on the wedding shes been planning for a year. It's not like I don't like Joshua however I just think he's better off with some else? is it a crime to think that? I thought to myself.

"It's not really such a crime if you didn't confess your feeling's towards, him which you didn't also I don't  think you can  call of that wedding your mother has been planning unless you find someone else.. " Seungcheol responded.

Why are you in my thoughts Seungcheol. You're just like Wonwoo randomly popping in my head. and I know both of you want me to marry Jeonghan.   I thought 

"Great minds think alike Eunsol, and we all know you like Jeonghan just admit you two share the same feelings!" Wonwoo declared .

I know you guys are out in the hall might as well and come in and finish this conversation unless.....he's with you. I thought 

"You have to let him know sometime don't let him suffer also the bond between angels and vampires is almost complete just confess already Eunsol!"Seungcheol shouted.

 I got up and opened the door to seek them standing there frozen as Jeonghan greeted me."Hi Eunsol" he beamed. Gosh he's so sweet and like a marshmallow sloth. "Time is ticking your highness" Wonwoo teased tapping his wrist watch. I just sent him a glare as they walked in my chambers. Why is it that when i try to confess to him its the most harde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter