Episode 13 (final)

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived at our new home fully furnished with the furniture we hand picked. And it already feels like home , while Eunsol passed out on the floor I carried her to  our room. My mouth was slowly becoming parched I just hope there are blood packs somewhere.

Jeonghan looked everywhere for them and known were found. I walked back to the room Eunsol was halfway awake. "Jeonghan you're gonna get yourself killed but, this is our last hope"  I thought to myself. 
Jeonghan came closer to Eunsol and tucked her hair away and sunk his fangs right into her neck.

"J-Jeonghan can ..you let go please" Eunsol begged. Sadly when they left it was a normal full moon now it's a blood moon. Where vampires will feast on anyone or any animal. Its like this time its sweetie than before as if a fresh cup of coffee was made. Then I let go and looked into her eyes.

Her eyes were full of fear. I hugged her close as she cried. "Eunsol-ah~ I'm sorry~" I cooed and kissed her head. Jeonghan let his wife cry into his chest till she went back to sleep. I didn't sleep at all wait ...I don't need to sleep. 
Suddenly my phone started to ring.

Hello?

Jeonghan your dad is furious

What do you mean ?

He sent out ALLthe guard's so,don't come back to the palace stay in hiding with Eunsol as long as you can

Okay that's it ?

Oh and break your phone now and just call me the normal way bye

Okay coups.

I burned the phone with my hands. And went about my morning heading to the kitchen. 
"Hannie what was that exploding sound?" Eunsol said rubbing her eyes.
"Morning jagi" I beamed .

"How did your hair become ...all peachy?" Eunsol then fluffed my hair as she became closer to me. 
I hugged her closer and kissed her soft lips. 
"H-hey!" Eunsol shouted in irritation. "Want me to kiss you at again?" 
"N-no"
...................................................................
1 year later

"Wonwoo make sure to check up on Eunsol and Jeonghan" Coups demanded. Now I'm on my way to find their house with in the forest. At first, a bit difficult to find however I managed to get there.

Hyung are you home?

"Yeah , and here is the code to get in ,****"

Thanks

I entered their home it was quite elegant. I looked everywhere. "Hyung, I'm here ....OMG WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked the woman waking up from her slumber . "Wonwoo it's me Eunsol" "I barely recognized who you were because umm...you're face is different." I stated.

"Oh my face, well it happens when a vampire married a angel. The angel will have non-matching eyes because of the blood exchange sets in" She beamed. 
"When did this happen if I may ask?" 
"You can ask him if you like he's in the spare room"  she said directing me.

I finally got to the spare room.  But I stood and listened to a conversation.

"Yoon minjung please listen to me and put your socks on its cold out" 
"No appa , Princesses like me don't wear socks"
" Appa will make you practice your flying then"
"I'll put my socks on appa"

"Appa?" I asked opening the door. "Wonwoo , long time no see" Hyung said hugging me. "Appa who i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter