Episode 12

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many weeks had passed since the celebration which was sweet and be kept as a memory. However it was mostly focused on our secret wedding everyone in my palace knew but, my father . Everyone had to act as if it was the worlds biggest secret and their life depended on it.

"Jeonghan!" I heard someone utter my name as I looked around. "I've been calling you for the last 13 minutes ..don't get too lost in your thoughts " father managed to laugh and pat my shoulder. I flashed a smile at him so, he wouldn't suspect me.

"One day son, you'll get married and have children of your own. And tell them stories of how much better we are than angels." He said making a fist. I coughed faintly at the last part of his comment. "You should get some rest son" Father stated. I nodded in agreement and walked him to the door.

I began to walk to my window and took a glance at the moon it was beautiful like a pearl sitting up in the sky. "..Hannie" I looked around I didn't see anyone and shrugged it off. "Psst Yoon Jeonghan" I looked again and it was Eunsol sitting on the edge of her window seal.

"Aren't you afraid of falling out of the sky angel?" I stated making a joke. "I got wings silly" Eunsol declared showing her wings.

"Put them back before someone sees you" I rushed her. "Okay , okay " she said hopping back into her room. Eunsol then disappeared I walked and jumped on my bed for comfort and warmth.

Suddenly a knock was at my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "Yoon Eunsol" I blushed and smiled at that then I opened the door.

"Not just yet ...so umm what do you need?" I asked of her. "I'm bored and you owe me a kiss." She cooed pointing to her cheek. "You have to earn it" I beamed and let her in.

"How do I have to earn something you owe?" She asked hitting my shoulder lightly. "Because" I then stuck my tongue out at her. "You're mean" Eunsol pouted then plopped on my bed. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry eun-ah" Jeonghan stated hugging her. She huffed at his action . Then planted a kiss on her lips. Eunsol was then in utter shock. "I-i umm ..I'm gonna go to my room" Eunsol stuttered.

"You do realize this a just a test , I only wanted to see your cute blushing face Eun" I beamed as she walked to her room.

To think it was just 2 weeks ago that we had planned for this wedding. And I get to be with her .

"Hyung that's so heart warming"

The8 what are you doing up?

"Just chilling and listening to your thoughts"

Why were you in my thoughts?

"I wasn't the only one S.coups and Wonwoo hyung was listening too"

Why?

"Because Eunsol said we aren't allowed in her mind anymore"

You guys are a mess.

"Do you take Han Eunsol to be your beloved wedded wife"

Joshua!

"Just practicing because I have to marry you guys off soon"

Fine well good night everyone

I rushed back to my room . It felt as if my chest was about to explode. He kissed me on my lips. I touched my lips and the action that happened showed up.

"Noona did he actually kiss you?"

.......

"NOONA!"

WHAT DINO?!

"Did he actually kiss you?"

Y-yes?

"Aww you guys are the cutest"

DK where did you come from?

"Just chilling and listening to your mind with dino and vernon"

Why are you invading my thinking space?

"don't worry Mrs.Yoon we'll leave now"

.

"You're blushing again"

I'm umm just gonna go to bed good night

I then sat up in bed just as my mind was overflowing with this emotion. Is this how love is?
Slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter