11:11

Description

"There's so many things I can do besides waiting for 11:11 but damn I kept waiting 11:11 and every 11:11 I always said your name because , I always thought who knows what could happen but trust me, I know it'll never happen."

Foreword

Hello everyone! This is my first story on this site and before you start reading the first chapter, I would really appreciate if you read this first.

This story has mature language and suggestive themes so be warned.

Also whatever is written in italics is what is going through the character's mind at the time.

I have a lot of big plans for this story and I really hope that you guys like it! Also please don't be afraid to comment. It can be a compliment or a critique so let me now what you're thinking and if there is a way I can improve my writing.

English is not my first language so if there are any spelling and grammatical errors, correct me! Even though I do edit and re-read the chapters carefully but anything can happen c:

As for the couples, there is definitely going to be a variety of them so the first chapter doesn't mean anything necessarily.

Again, I hope you enjoy, vote, comment and subscribe!

Thank you for supporting <3

bobbatae
The chapters are going to be rated M from now on because of mature language unless stated otherwise!