004

Monsta High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kihyun is not there, waiting for me in front of my house like he always did.

 

He must be really mad, or is he sick ? He always catch a cold during this season. I turn to the empty road that is heading right to his home and think for a moment if I should go there for him. I stands there quiet for a long time until a figure coming to my way. He’s wearing the same white uniform form my school and looks so much like him. I extend my hand to the air and about to call for Kihyun’s name but it remain stuck in my throat when I see Wonho instead.
 

My hand falls to my side as I listen to my loud heartbeat. Did he always use this way to school ? I have never seen him around here though ? I feels so stupid for standing there as he keep coming closer and closer. He doesnt seem to know that I am here since he is looking down to the ground as he walk alone along the empty road.
 

I grab onto my he backpack strap as I nervously wait for him, “Shin Wonho” I said and he stop on his step. He looks at me and I feels that feeling all over again when I see his eyes. Wonho slightly smile but its barely there. He said a simple hey and keep on walking.
 

My eyes keep looking at him and his lonely steps. I feels impatient for a moment- thinking I might regret this moment if I didn’t do anything to get his attention. “Can I walk with you ?” I said, making him stop again. Right next to me this time. Silent take over and my hands went all sweaty in front of him. “Sure” He said. It was unexpected. I was almost ready to be ignored by him. The smile on my face is so wide and obvious as I follow his steps from behind. My head imagined myself walking right next to him, as I held that warm hand of his and talk about things we love.
 

I can do this much, at least.
 

“You lives here ?” His voice break the silent between us.. Fastened up my pace, I walk next to him and left a bit distance in between us. “Yes, the one where I just stand at” I said. I put my hands together as I afraid I might touch his. I’m afraid it is too much for me to handle.
 

“I never see you around here” I said. “I walk to school using this way. Our time probably don’t match” He said, walking with his hands tuck in his pocket. Is this weather too cold for him ? Perhaps he like to keep his hand right there. He maybe think that he looks cool this way.
 

“I never thought you lives around here”
 

“We’re neighbor. It just you who never see me around” He said and my heart beat faster. We lives nearer all these times ? I take a glance at him before looking straight to the empty road, “Well, I am just glad you are here with me”
 

“Lee Yubi, can I say something ?” He said and I turn to him, we both stop our steps as we faced each other. Like always, I can’t read what is in his mind and I am not sure whether I am scared or just nervous.
 

“Don’t fall for me” That four words make my heart crashed again. How can one break my heart this much ? If I had known its gonna hurt this much, I wouldn’t fall for him but I already did.. and there is nothing I could do to stop myself. “I already warned you before” He said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter