003

Monsta High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Destiny. 

 

                            They say everyone has their own destiny

 

              For grandpa, it was my grandmother.

 

For my dad, it was my mum.

 

                                                     For me.. I wish it could be you.

 

        I wish that you could be my destiny..

 

 

“Yubi”

 

 

It was the next morning, when I am taking a walk along the lake all by myself. I am wearing my headphone and listens to music but how can his voice sounds so clear to me ?
 

“Wonho ?” I said as I look at him with his bicycle by his side. I put off the headphone and let it rest around my neck. His bang is a bit wet due to his sweat and I have to admit he looks so manly this way, or was it just me ? “What are you doing here ?” I ask, and mentally hit my head for such a stupid question. A small laugh leaves his lips and my heart skips a beat. “I went for a run every weekend, but I decides to cycle today” He said and I nod slowly.
 

I look down to my hands as I play around with my fingers. “Ah.. I never see you around here before” I mumbled and see him taking his steps closer to me. I look up and met his eyes again, my cheeks suddenly feels warm and I know that I am blushing. I hope it’s not obvious in his eyes.
 

“You look pretty today” He said. Why is he out here trying to kill my heart ? “That.. was nice of you” I smiles softly but it feels like so weird to be here with him.
 

Should I leave ? Or stay and keep talking to him ?
 

“Here” I change my gaze towards his hand and find he is holding a packet of sandwiches. “I made it myself. I know you will be here around this time so I came to say thank you for yesterday” He said and my lips parted toward his words. I can’t believe he actually know my schedule around this time.
 

“There is.. really.. no need for thanking me this way”
 

“I insisted” Once again, he take my hand and put the sandwich in my hand. His hand feels so warm in this cold weather. I hope he could held it a bit more longer. “I want to stay here and eat it together with you but I have things to do” He said, getting on his bicycles. “Oh I almost forgot” He said, still manage to take a strawberry milk from his bag. “Just because I heard you like strawberry milk” He smiles and I swear I see sun shines around him. He pat my head and my heart keep beating so fast.
 

He finally leaves and cycles his way passed me. I manage to scream for him to be careful on his way and he just waved his hand in the air. I look down to the food he just gave me and smiles by myself. Is he even real ?

He just made my day.
 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

I go to school like usual the next Monday. Putting my bag next to my desk, one of my classmate came running to me. “Yubi, Yubi !” She said and I just wait for her to continued, “I heard you buy croquette for Wonho ?!” She said, a bit too loud for my own liking. I turn to Wonho’s empty desk and just nod to her.
 

“How did you know ?” I ask, as the last time I did that, no one was in the class. “There's rumor saying you are trying to take Wonho from his girlfriend” My eyes widened toward her statement.
 

“What nonsense are you saying ?”
 

“Everyone is talking about it” She said, holding my hand, “Please tell me it’s not the truth. Don’t say you’re doing that because you have a feelings on him”
 

“Yah, Minji. What’s wrong if I actually have a crush on someone. Is it a sin for it to happen ?”
 

She slightly gasped toward my statement, “But you know how scary his girlfriend can be ! I mean- how can you like him ? He gets in troubles and a playboy in school-” “And what’s wrong with that ?” I said, cutting her words. “What if I really like him ? What are you going to do ? Stopping me from liking him even more ?” I said, slowly getting impatient.
 

“I’m afraid that’s what you should do, honey” I heard another voice and turn to the other side.
 

There you go. Wonho’s infamous girlfriend. Everyone knows and scared of her, as she is the most prettiest girl in school and his father is the principal here. She has the power in this school, for short. She is standing by the door frame, with her hands crossed on her chest. 

“What’s all this rumor between you and my boyfriend ?” She said. I started to hate her as much as I hate hearing she’s mentioning Wonho’s as hers. “It’s between me and him, why are you even bothered ?” I said, protecting myself as I stands up and met eye to eye with her.
 

“Who are you to say that ? You don’t deserves him” She point to my forehead and push my head. I just smirked as I push her shoulder, “Shut up your mouth and leaves this class now. It’s not yours for you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter