002

Her Destiny (Sequel of His Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

 

 

 

"I told you, don't hurt yourself, Park Chanyeol-ssi."

 

I raised my head just to see her beautiful face. Okay, I'm not denying that this Han Aera is quite pretty as a doctor, although I don't like her. Getting caught at my weakest state by her made me even more upset, especially at myself.

 

"I'm not trying to hurt myself." I answered. "Why are you here?"

 

"Don't be too rude to a doctor who just wanted to help you out." She said while still holding me then put me onto the wheel chair. "There you go."

 

"Thanks." I replied her coldly.

 

She looked at me, eyes widened. I raised my eyebrows irritatedly. "What's with that look?"

 

"It's actually your first time saying thanks to me."

 

I snorted. "I'm not as rude as you think."

 

I was just about to move my wheelchair when I felt a push from behind. "What are you doing?"

 

"Pushing your wheelchair, of course."

 

"I know that." I rolled my eyes. "Do you think I can't do that?"

 

"Of course you can, but like I said, I just wanted to help you out." She muttered. "It'll take a while since you're using only your left hand."

 

She's annoyingly right. Without my right hand, it is too difficult to do almost everything. "I thought you have the other patients to take care of."

 

"You are my patient too, Chanyeol-ssi." She continued. "So, shall we take a walk outside?"

 

"Just take me anywhere other than this sickening bedroom."

 

The doctor keep pushing my wheelchair and brought me to the hospital's cafetaria. I complained at her after she took a seat next to me after buying something-probably food. "Why here?"

 

"You said anywhere." I thought she would come up with more, but turns out there are only an onigiri and a box of milk. She started to open her onigiri and munched it. "I hope you don't mind, I haven't eaten anything since afternoon."

 

"And you only eat that thing, seriously?"

 

"So what? I'm used to it anyway."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter