1) Be kind to everyone. When providing negative feedback, try to tone down and communicate your thoughts without bashing the author. Rude behaviors will not be tolerated.
2) The reading list will comprise of stories submitted by each member. 1 story for every member in a particular amount of time (to be decided through consensus).
3) All members are required to read all stories in the reading list within the time duration and provide active feedback to the writers.
4) In case of very long chaptered stories, they will stay in the reading list for a much longer time. However, for the next batch of stories, the owner of long stories will not be able to submit another story until all members have finished reading it. The same is true for on-going stories, until it is completed, it stays in the reading list.
5) Readers who are not comfortable with particular genres must disclose their comfort zones at the time of joining so that they will be exempted from reading certain stories in the reading list. Do not abuse the use of this preferrence and try to open yourself up to more variety of stories.
6) To be able to join, comment below a small introduction of yourself, the genres you write and your reading comfort zone.