Verse 2

Last Summer's Old Winter

"Yuta!" A tall Sicheng embraced the older man, "wow Sicheng, you've grown!" He'd noted.

The boy who was once up to Yuta's shoulders as a kid now was partially the same height as him. Sicheng had dyed his hair jet black and wore a choker on his neck.

"So how are things?" They exchanged hugs once more, " I had no idea that you were  coming"

"I heard that you got into a dance university" Yuta began. " Yeah, just got in a few months ago, it's going great, I've already surpassed two top students." Sicheng blushed, shy of his own light brag.

"Wow, you must be having a lot of fun" 

Sicheng slowly nodded,"yeah but my boyfriend asked me to quit so I don't know what to do" The smile slowly crept off Yuta's cheeks."OH,I didn't know you were with someone" 

Jeahyun came back caring a tray of tea, "Mint?" Sicheng nodded, " Yeah, he's a really great guy, wish you could meet him, unfortunately he's out of town"He sighed. Guys smiled once again, this time with less emotion.

"So how is your mother?"

"Oh, she's doing great, she opened up a shop in our hometown with all the fresh produce and my sister is now a model." He finished, knowing this much to be a had been lie.

His sister wasn't a complete model, she was highly recognized of all the social media platforms as an incredible make up artist and fashion geek, so naturally, she often introduced her occupation as a model and encouraged her baby to do as well.

"Wow, that must be nice, what do you do?" That had remembered all the passions he'd followed but his favourite was his current one, "I'm a dance teacher"

Both boys "OHHHH " and "awwwed" in all the right places as Yuta explained the job, never forgetting to throw in shade about his lease favourite student. " His dance skills are incredible, but his arrogance is so…" He never forgot to mention.

Jeahyun peeked at Sicheng, "well maybe you can teach Sicheng a little something" 

"Sure, what are you studying?" "Traditional"Yuta shook his head, ", I'm not a expert, but maybe you could teach me~"