Chapter 28 - Miss you

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooheon some music and started dancing. Tris finished up her piece of cake and went inside to change. She threw on a tank top and towel dried her hair. By the time she got back outside, everyone was on the dance floor. Shownu was pouring another round of shots. Wonho was eating cake. Hyungwon was pretending to be the dj and spinning the plates on the table. Clearly, he’s drunk, she thought. Tris sat down at the table and watched everyone dancing. It was only 11 pm, but she was already sleepy. “Tris come dance”, Minhyuk called out. Tris yawned. “Nooo, you can’t sleep Tris”, Ash said. “I’m not going to sleep, I’m just going to rest for a bit”, she said with another yawn.

Tris was struggling to keep her eyes opened. But then she started laughing. The group had formed a circle around Kihyun and started chanting “dancing machine”. What was up with all main vocals claiming to be the dancing machines of their groups? It was so funny, but really adorable. Tris watched Kihyun with a smile on her face. His dancing was somehow keeping her awake. Tonight was a good night, she thought. If she could just get through one night with Kihyun without fighting, there may be hope for their friendship after all.

Between falling asleep and watching everyone dance, Tris found herself staring at Kihyun again. He still didn’t have a shirt on, but right now, she was just looking at him. It was only the second time in that year that she had seen him. He looked the same but different somehow. She didn’t let herself miss him this year. It was weird how being with him, made her miss him more, than she did when they were apart. This was the last thought Tris had before sleep finally took her.

~~~~~~~

Tris’ sleep broke and she found herself in her bed, in the middle of Ash and Lala. The time on the clock was 3:30 am. When did she even come to bed? She didn’t drink enough to not remember last night. Tris tried getting out of bed as slowly as possible to not wake up the girls, but Lala woke up. “Tris, what time is it?”, she asked. “It’s only half 3 in the morning, you can go back to bed”, Tris said. “Where are you going?”, Lala asked. “I need to use the bathroom”, Tris said, “How did I get to bed by the way?”, she asked. “Well… you fell asleep while we were dancing miss guest of honour, so Kihyun carried you here”, Lala said, “When we came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter