Chapter 26 - All I Do

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My son has returned home to me”, Soyou said as Kihyun and Monsta X entered Tris’ house. Kihyun hugged all the parents and introduced Bora and Dongwoo to the boys. “Where’s Tris?”, Kihyun asked. “She’s in her room, go say hello and come back quick sweety, because I need your help”, Bora said. “Quick hun, do not get stuck in that room like you usually do”, Soyou said. “It’s okay, I’ll see her when she comes down, what do you need me to do?”, Kihyun asked Bora. “Hmmm, you have not shut up about Tris coming home in the past month. And now you are acting as if you aren’t dying to see her”, Soyou said. “I can’t remember a time when Kihyunah came over and didn’t go straight upstairs to find Tris”, Bora said.

“Well I guess our kids are all grown up now”, Soyou said, “Our babies have changed”, Bora said with a pout. “At least your baby is back home, my baby leaves me over and over again”, Soyou said mimicking Bora’s pout. “Are you ladies going to cry or are you going to tell me what you need me to do”, Kihyun asked with a smile. “Wow, they don’t even care when their mothers are sad anymore”, Soyou said with a dramatic sigh. Kihyun gave her a back hug and she smiled. “I need you to decorate the cake the way Tris likes, please hun”, Bora said to Kihyun. “Anything we can do eommoni?”, Minhyuk asked Bora. “No sweety, you guys can just relax”, Bora smiled. “No you guys can help me with the cake”, Kihyun said.

~~~~~~~

“So what’s so special about your decorating?”, Hyungwon asked. “Nothing I guess, it’s just when Tris and I used to bake cakes, we decorated it with words”, Kihyun said. “What words?”, Shownu asked. “Random words depending on the situation or the way we were feeling.

The last time we baked one, was when I got called up by Starship. The cake always had 7 words because 7 was our favourite number”, Kihyun said. “You guys shared a favourite number?”, Changkyun asked. Kihyun laughed. “I think the only thing we didn’t share was her love for the colour pink”, he said. “Hmm I beg to differ”, Hyungwon said touching Kihyun’s hair. Kihyun brushed off Hyungwon's hand. “Anyway, if I remember correctly, that cake had the words: 'starship', 'idol', 'dream', 'kiki', 'congratulations' and then she ran out of ideas. Then I added the words 'Tris' and 'ponies'”, Kihyun said smiling. “Ponies, my ponies”, Minhyuk said. “Hyung you seriously need to stop saying that, it’s embarrassing”, Jooheon said. Minhyuk pinched Jooheon’s cheek.

“So what words are you going to add today?”, Wonho asked, “also when can we eat the cake?”. “You can eat cake when the party is over Hyung”, Kihyun said to Wonho, “As for the words, I don’t know”.... “Maybe we can all choose a word since there are seven of us?”, Jooheon said. “I think Kihyunah should choose the words himself”, Hyungwon said. “No, let’s do Joohoney’s suggestion, I don’t think I could come up with 7 words right now”, Kihyun said. “Great, let’s get it”, Jooheon said.

~~~~~~~

There was a knock on Tris’ bedroom door. “Come in”, she called. Ash and Lala entered and the 3 girls started screaming and hugging each other. “Oh my god, I cannot believe you are back”, Ash said. “I know, I have missed you guys”, Tris said. “We missed you too”, Lala said. “Oh pleeeease, don’t act like you even thought about me when the 2 of you are off, living your perfect love lives”, Tris said. “It is really perfect”, Ash squ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter