Chapter 3 - Rollercoaster

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks after the audition, Kihyun had become a Starship trainee. He had moved into a dorm with a bunch of other guys who soon became his family.

No matter how close Kihyun got to these guys, no one could fill the Tris void he had since leaving home. He had gone from seeing her every day, to seeing her once every 3 months. She used to call him whenever he was allowed phone calls, until his days got too tiring and he was asleep by the time she called. Kihyun spent the next 4 years this way. Being a trainee was the hardest thing he had ever gone through. It was especially hard when he had to participate in a survival show with the guys he saw as brothers. The only thing harder than saying goodbye to the guys who got cut was when he had said goodbye to Tris all those years ago. After many hardships and struggles, the moment had finally come, a date had been set, a name had been given, positions had been assigned. Kihyun was finally going to debut.

Tris still couldnt believe it was happening. It was hard enough to believe that the boy she watched on tv was the same boy who ran all the way to the store to buy pads, meds and ice cream when they were at the library studying for finals and she had gotten her period. 

The same boy who since that day, had memorized her sched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter