Chapter 21 - No Exit

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were just 2 people who knew how Tris felt about Kihyun. And now there were 3. "Did Lala say something to you?", Tris asked. "Lala knows? Wow how could she not tell me? I am going to be having a word with her", Hyungwon said trying to put on a strict voice. "Well that's what a good best friend does, keeps your deepest darkest secrets", Tris said. "Hey i have the boyfriend card, i can play that to get all the information i want", Hyungwon said smugly. "Sisters before misters, Hyungwonah", Tris said. "Boyfriends before friends who leave you and move across the world Tris", Hyungwon said. Tris hit his arm. "Ouch, Soooo Kihyun huh, since when?", Hyungwon asked. Tris sighed. "Since the moment i realized i could feel that way about a guy", she answered.

"How come you never said anything to him?", Hyungwon asked. "At first, i was just afraid. I thought telling him was going to make things awkward between us and then i would have just been the pathetic girl he couldn't shake . Then after a while, i thought he felt the same way. He started giving these small signs but i clearly read them wrong. I asked him directly if he wanted me to date you or not, and he didn't say no. He let me go out with you that first night. That was when I knew for sure, that it was never going to happen between us.  

"Could you two be any more alike?", Hyungwon said under his breath. "What?", Tris asked unable to clearly hear him. "Are you guys even speaking right now?", Hyungwon asked. "Kihyun and i aren't exactly friends anymore", Tris said. "Well we are, but not the way we used to be. He has been trying to reach out to me, but i have been avoiding him. I just really needed some space at the start. But now, i feel like it's better that we aren't close anymore. Its helping me get over him." 

"Oh Tris, you silly silly girl", Hyungwon said patting her head. "I need to be getting back to the hotel now". "Okay, thank you so much for coming to see me", Tris said with a hug, "and hey, this stays between us!", Tris said. "This will stay between us on one condition", Hyungwon said, "Promise me you will never give up on love". Tris smiled. "Always the romantic, Chae Hyungwon", she said, "I promise".

~~~~~~~

There was a knock on Kihyun's hotel room door. Monsta X had just gotten back from rehearsals. Minhyuk, his roommate was in the shower. Kihyun opened the door to Hyungwon who entered and sat on the bed. "How did it go", Hyungwon asked. "It went really well, the venue is amazing", Kihyun said, "How are you feeling?". "I am feeling great, how are you feeling", Hyungwon asked cheerfully. "What's wrong with you? Are you high on medication?", Kihyun asked.

"Im high on loooove", Hyungwon answered. "Why? Is Lala is back in your hotel room?", Kihyun teased. "Do you think if Lala was in my hotel room, I would be wasting my time with you?", Hyungwon said. Kihyun rolled his eyes. "Then why are you high on loooove?", he mimicked. "I didn't say i was high on my love Kihyunah", Hyungwon winked. "Okay seriously, you are freaking me out", Kihyun said making a weird face. "So I saw Tris today", Hyungwon said. Kihyun froze. "When, how, how is she?", he asked enthusiastically. "She's good, she's coming to the show tomorrow", Hyungwon said. 

"That's great, It will be good to see her again", Kihyun smiled. "What's going on with you and Tris man?", Hyungwon asked. Kihyun sighed. "You think we haven't noticed the change in you since she's left. I only knew her for a few weeks and it was hard enough on me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter