Chapter 16 - Honestly

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is she dead?”, Lala asked Tris. “I think she just might be, Ash can you hear me”. Ash sat in shocked silence after Tris had told her Wonho was interested in her. “Well, while we wait for her to respawn, I have some news for you too”, Tris said to Lala. “Wonho oppa isn’t the only one interested in a third of ‘ALT’”, Tris said. ALT was the imaginary kpop band the three of them had formed with their initials. “Oh, so Hyungwon has finally realized I am the one he wants”, Lala teased. For a split second, Tris had a thought. It was a perfect thought. Then she hated herself after. How could she ever have a thought like that? Sometimes she wondered if her brain teamed up with her heart to mess with her.

“Actually, it’s Minhyuk”, Tris said trying to forget the brief moment she just had. “Really, wow, well I guess since you stole my man, I will take Minhyuk” Lala said. Tris rolled her eyes. “Kidding, I can’t believe he is actually interested in me, what did you say to them?”, Lala asked. “Well I just said I would speak to you guys, I couldn’t really tell Wonho oppa Ash loves him”, Tris said giggling at Ash’s state. “Wow, Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk likes me”, Lala said in awe. “Oh my god, can you please not die also, I can only deal with one of you in that state at a time”, Tris pleaded. “Wonho oppa is interested in me”, Ash said softly. “Aww you are back, we missed you”, Tris said hugging her friend. “Triple date, triple date, triple date”, Lala recited. “About the 'triple' part of that date, I need to talk to you guys”, Tris said nervously.

~~~~~~~

It had been a while since Kihyun was home alone. The guys all had individual schedules and he was looking for things to do to pass the time. He had cleaned the house, washed the clothes and even made some kimbap. He didn’t really feel like playing games alone, so he decided to go take a nap. When he entered his room, the photoframe of him and Tris caught his eye. Some days he didn’t even look at the photo, but now it seemed to be the only thing he could see when he entered the room. Kihyun stood with his back towards the door, looking at the photo of him and his best friend. “What are you looking at”, Hyungwon said standing at the door. Kihyun jumped from a slight shock. “You scared me; I didn’t hear anyone come in”. Hyungwon walked over to Kihyun, took the frame from his hand and sat down on the bed. Kihyun stood there in silence.

“I asked you, didn’t I?”, Hyungwon said with sad tone. “I asked you directly and you said nothing”. Kihyun sat down on the bed next to Hyungwon. “It doesn’t matter now Hyungwonah, she likes you”, Kihyun said softly. “And you like her”, Hyungwon said handing the frame back to Kihyun. “Why didn’t you just tell me?”, Hyungwon said starting to sound annoyed. “What difference was it going to make?”, Kihyun’s tone was starting to match Hyungwon’s. “You clearly liked her and now she likes you too, I didn’t want to come in between that and I still don’t”.  Hyungwon stood up from the bed, “Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter