の PROLOGUE PT. 2

Another World | NCT Ten

Mina POV

How can somebody end up in the situation, where you are forced to become a devil? How can somebody end up in the situation where you are forced to write an apology letter on a tissue to your best friend? How can somebody end up in the situation where you leave everything behind for the second time to move back to earth to help a random guy get revenge on everybody he hated? Just how in the world do you end up in a situation like this?

-

Narrator POV

Mina was writing a note for Sicheng, she was leaving this place as a devil and she was hoping she'd meet Sicheng and Mingyu again. She packed her backpack with the stuff she needed the most. Ten was waiting for her in front of the door. Mina checked if Sicheng was sleeping and let the paper down on the table, she just explained that she had to leave earlier than expected and added that he should follow her soon. Then she left and closed the door. Ten was talking about meeting some guy called Murphy. He was going through the streets turning left and right, then stopping at a huge wooden door. He knocked three times and stepped back. Mina did the same waiting for something to happen. 

The huge door opened and they walked in a big hall. Before a small guy appeared you could hear trumpets, Mina started laughing. Everything looked really modern but this guy played trumpets before his dramatic entrance. Who was he? Ten was looking at the girl and started to apologize and bow down to the small man. Mina then did the same. The little man started speaking: "Who are you?" "My name is Ten and this is Mina, she wants to join so I brought her here," Ten answered for you. "I thought we were going to meet Murphy, this man... I'm sorry highness, doesn't look like a Murphy. Who calls himself Murphy anyway?", the girl tried to joke and make the atmosphere less awkward. The little man looked her straight in the eyes and that's when she knew that Murphy was the small man standing right in front of her. She regretted what she said right away and when he introduced himself as Murmur the 'Great Duke and Earl of Hell' she was hoping he was in a good mood. And he was, after Mina introduced herself and her and Ten explained why she was at his residence he invited them inside the lobby to discuss things, he was really nice and explained everything so the girl understood. When she asked if she had to sign any papers Murphy gave her a nicely written sheet to read. 

The last sentence sounded confusing so she read it out loud: "... swear on the gates of hell and the eternal burning fire that I won't use my power to disappoint. ... Disappoint who? What power?" "Oh, Ten didn't tell you? That's just a small extra," Murphy said. Mina was looking at the boy sitting beside her. "So I can choose a power?", she asked. "Yep," Murphy answered again: "Teleportation." "What's with that?", the girl asked confused. "It's Ten's power. Just wanted to let you know," Murphy said. "Then I'll choose mindreading," Mina said excited. Murphy stood up and got her a bottle with some type of dark fluid. It looked like coke. "Drink this and then sign the paper," Murphy told her and she did like he ordered. She didn't have a pen so she looked around and suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her right hand's index finger and the paper was signed with blood. "And now I'm a devil?", the girl asked curious. "Yep," Murphy said: "Eternal youth, mind reading, return to earth and Ten will be your guard. That's it with the formalities. It's 5 in the morning in Seoul right now you can return right now, your friends will arrive soon. Have fun. If you need anything you know where I am and also you have my number. You have to take the door on the left and just go down the floor to the door that says 'Seoul'. Bye!", he was waving and shouting at the end. This was a surprisingly nice conversation with a higher ruler of Hell. 

Mina and Ten walked through the door and arrived at a grim reapers office. He already prepared some papers and started talking even before the both entered the small room. "You'll both reside at Pyeongchang-dong, but with different families. All of the people close to you have been manipulated so don't worry about anything and play your role.Ten you are now the only son of a rich business man. He is living alone, you are quite close, he is not home often so you will spend most of the time alone at home. Mina you are living two houses away from Ten, you are the daughter of a successful fashion designer and the CEO of some rich company I don't know and it's not from relevance, you have an older brother his name is Johnny, he is 22, which means he is 4 years older than you. Ten you are 21 and Mina you are obviously 18. Also you are all going to the same university. I'll Text you both later you better go home now. Oh and here you go, this is Murphy's number and this is mine. Save it in your phones and call me or Murphy whenever you need something, just don't be annoying. And before I forget you guys will need to act like you know everyone around you so don't say anything dumb and your secret must not be revealed to anyone. Your friends will follow soon. Goodbye," with that he just sent the both off. 

That guy didn't even introduce himself, must be because he is working hard, the two kids thought to themselves. It seemed like nothing really changed on earth. Everything was the same. Ten and Mina were walking. They didn't talk much and called a taxi to bring them to their new homes. The grim reaper sent them their addresses, so they knew where to go to. When they arrived at their homes, which were right beside each other, just like the grim reaper told them, it was about 6 in the morning. Mina was trying to somehow sneak into her new home without waking up her new parents and without seeming like a thief. When she tried to climb over the huge gate a security man ran to her: "Miss, why are you climbing. You could've just called me like you always do. I won't tell your parents." The guy seemed to know Mina so she tried her best not to say anything wrong.

 All of this was new to her. She wondered if her real parents missed her. But she shrugged it off and told the guy to open the door. Then she went up to the door and tried to plan how she could get inside the house, but at that very moment some other guy arrived and told the security man from before to open the gate. The boy went up to Mina and started to whisper yell at her: "What the hell are you doing out at this hour?" Mina discovered that the boy must be her new brother so she was quick to act: "I could ask you the same." Johnny opened the door, by punching in the password on the pad beside the door: "Just get inside, I knew you were at the party too." Mina quietly followed her brother upstairs and he pulled her along to some kind of game room. Mina sat on one of the huge chairs and Johnny gave her something to drink. "So... how are you feeling about going to the same university as your older brother?", he asked her. Mina was thinking hard what to answer. "I mean, tomorrow is your first day and you already know some people so you won't be lonely," Johnny added and Mina was relived, she just nodded along. "I think I'll go sleep now," Mina said, then she left Johnny alone and looked for her room.

 

____

Please comment and give me feedback so I can improve the story line. If you have any wishes or ideas for the storyline or charackter development just hit me up and comment. I promis I will reply to all of you. Thank you and enjoy!

Lots of Love