Endless Season

Taeny fanfic recommendations

=

Endless Season

By: Kijeok

 

Description: Focuses solely on Taeyeon's POV and feels as if you were literally taking a glance at her life. There are quite a few fics out there that turn Taeyeon into an interesting character but this one was really fascinating, you see her broken, healing, and a little bit of happy. Personally one of my favourites, if you enjoyed risk v.s. reward or the reality type of genre you will love this. 

 

Heres a little quote (can't help myself, the writing was too brilliant not to share): 

“Taeyeon, you’re drunk.” It was Sooyoung. She was pulling Taeyeon’s arm. She was trying to take Taeyeon away from Tiffany. She wrenched her arm away, snuggled into Tiffany’s embrace. Tiffany accepted her. Her arms came around Taeyeon’s back. She put her head in the crook of Tiffany’s neck, where it didn’t smell like cigarette smoke, it smelled like a girl she had met at fifteen years old and promptly fallen in love with.

“Wanna stay.”

“It’s okay,” she heard Tiffany say. “I got her.”

Sooyoung lingered by them. Sooyoung was drunk, too, yet Taeyeon was sure she was looking down at her with pity. “Are you really okay? She’s—”

“It’s fine,” Tiffany said lightly. They talked about her like she wasn’t there. Taeyeon was a problem that the members had to deal with sometimes. Someone should check on Taeyeon. Have you heard from Taeyeon. Does Taeyeon know about this. When Taeyeon finds out she will be upset. Did Taeyeon say anything to you. Did Taeyeon do anything to you. Did Taeyeon hurt you. The problem the problem the problem was Taeyeon.

She felt like crying. She pressed herself into Tiffany. It was the closest she would ever get.

 

GAH SO AMAJING

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?dd1nw1e8c8lcb this is a PDF btw, the other method is to read it on SSF (Soshified) for which you have to make an account. Although I have an account I still prefer the PDF method but if anyone has an SSF account and wants that link leave a comment below.