cheatsheet;

☾ Moon Spell ;story starting!
 
cheatsheet : TIPS & TRICKS FOR SUCCESS
 
 
the Basics 
General - Please remeber to delete all (), replace any icon with your face claim. you can decorate your app anyway that you would like just keep it neat please. 

Name, nicknames - please have your character be korean as all the characters were born in Namwon. 

birthdate - please stick to the age range of your plot line.

hometown - everyone should put namwon. you can explain where they go after they leave in their background.

faceclaim - you can use anyone really but they need to be korean please. idols, actresses, actors, ulzzangs. please make sure that they fit your age though. roa from pristin is taken. also if you going to use an idol - i would like some diversity in groups there are lot more boys groups than BTS, EXO, GOT7 and girls groups than TWICE, Black Pink, etc - you know. i love all those groups but i am just saying I do want disverstiy.
 
Personality & background

traits - please give me a good balance between positive and negative. 

your personality should be a good two paragraphs - explain every trait you put down. also be creative with your personality as I have given you basically all the control on their personalities. i do want a variety of characters as well. do be afraid to get creative but do not create a mary sue or gary sue. make your character dyanmic and give me something to work witih. 

background should be as long as you need to be but don't go crazy. follow your plot line but add on it and fill in any missing peices that i did not speifically name. you can also explain where they go when they leave namwon unless i already stated that. also if in their plotline if they don't leave namwon then follow that. 
the afraid to contact should put why she had a falling out with the magically famous in her appilcation while the magically famous doesn't not need to. 
 
Relationships & Trivia 

in the relationship section please add only that are important. the magically famous and afraid to contact do not get along. you can put other plotlines here if you wish but it is not required. 

with trivia, please have fun with it and make sure your trivia elevates your character and makes them stand out. this section is used to help your character stand outside of their personality. the password is your favorite mythical creature linked to your favorite song.
 
Q&A 

simpy answer the questions in your characters point of view.

love interest

so this is applicantxapplicant. once everyone is chosen then i will have an small extra application that the guys will fill out. i have done with my other stories and it was worked really well for me so i will being doing that here if you want example then please go look at my story - 目覚め: 神々!   it will be first come first serve unless i get two turned in for the same girl at the same time then i'll go by date and time code to decide. though this hasn't happened yet so we'll figure it out if it does. 

 
 brownie points 

i like really different and dyanmic characters. let your creativity flow and create something that you are proud of. underrated faceclaims like HOTSHOT, MVP, 24K, KNK, BIG FLO, Lovelyz, Gfriend, Momoland, CLC, etc - like i said diversity. basically i like all characters but i tend to really out of the box characters that are kind of quirky, werid, not typical - you know?