Partner Application

☾ Moon Spell ;story starting!
Partner Application
Partner Application



   

couples....
 
 
 
 Hello everyone, this page is about the partner application. This isn't a very hard application to do and is pretty short, but it should be filled out with good detail and like you would any other app. Now to make this easier, I always have the male characters turn this in, but this is a collbrative app if you want it to be. It is a good idea to work with who ever you want your character to be with. I only make one half turn in it to make it less hard on me in trying to mess two partner apps together instead of just one. so whoever you pick, you want to fill in the app then turn in on the turn in page. if you want you can totally contact the person who made the girl you are picking and talk about each section or help you figure out their love story. i will not have any say or change what you turn in - this all you and the other person who choose so don't just tell the other person they can pick - have some say! This is your story too! For the person that pickes Kyulkyu - I won't writer everything but don't be afraid to ask my input and i will totally want you have to have input as well. You will want detail and lots of detail - but it doesn't have been very long but enough detail for me to get their story - so at least a good paragrah or more. By the way, a paragrah is more than six sentences. Please have fun and create something both of you want your characters to live through. 


so once someone  turns in a app then that character is taken. who ever turns in theri app first then that couple is decided.  you can find all the apps on the cheatsheet in the turn in link. the couples will be in the list below. 

1.Ho Jun & Chae Younghee

2.Nam Ruiho & Kim Hojung - it is isn't totally finished but i thought i would put it up so you know.

3. Han Wootak & Kang Yeseul

4. Yoo Dongyun & Jeon Kyulkyu

TURN IN ---- SOURCE CODE
 
 There is really a set deadline for the partner application, but do not take too long. It should be given to me before at least third or fourth chapter. Oh! Please use the form that i have made in the link above and turn in at the link above please! You can decorate it anyway you would like but please keep the main format the same.

i thought i would go ahead and release the partner app so you guys could go ahead and start on them to make them and have as much time as you want to work on them. like i said before have fun with this. 

On another side note, there are still three plotlines still open so if you want one of them please let me know or if you are working on one of them let me know.  if you guys have any questions please let me know!