Page 6

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 6

Wheelchair : Part 4

Words: 1007

Rating: NC-17

"You don't know how excited I am." Tiffany was giggling as she excitedly break the news to Jessica. 

 

"I know ok? It's been a while since you are crushing over that Kwon Yuri, so congrats that she ask you to be her date in graduation ball." Jessica smile. She was happy for Tiffany. She knows that Sunny have Sooyoung as her date.

 

While for her? Well she don't have, maybe she will not go instead. "How about you? Have you already have someone in my mind to go with?" Tiffany asked with teasing smile. Jessica shook her head and frown.

 

"Why don't you ask Yoona?" Tiffany suggests. "You know how hard I am trying to forget this feeling I have for her since I learned that she have girlfriend already. You don't know how sweet they are last Friday when we go together. I can see how in love Yoona is with that college girl from Yonsei." Tiffany frown seeing that her best friend is sad. She can't do anything, but to hug the girl.

 

"Promise me you will still go despite of having no date." Tiffany says. Jessica smile, she don't know what that smile even mean.

 

 

"Here." Jessica look at the hand of Yoona. The girl is holding a small box. "What is this?" She was curious of what is Yoona giving her this time.

 

"It's an early gift, I heard you are graduating as valedictorian." Yoona smile as she put the box in Jessica's hand and close it.

 

"Don't open it yet. Wait till you reach the house of yours. I know that there is conflict between the finals of our game and the final week. I know that school is priority. I will understand if you can't go." Yoon assured, but Jessica shook her head.

 

"I promise of going. I can review in advance, so I can go. Don't worry. Sunny, Tiffany and I will be there." Jessica assured Yoona. The taller girl smile.

 

"I am happy hearing it. I was disappointed thinking that you can't come especially now that Taeng will not be there because of schedule in school. But I understand. However I am happy that you are there anyway." Yoona smile as she held Jessica's hand.

 

Jessica was happy, but it hurts that she is just an option.

 

 

"The graduation is coming soon. How about the ball? You have date already?" Jessica look at her mother. Jessica smile as her mom seat beside her.

 

"What with the sad eyes? Will you not come with your crush? Ask her out." Her mom told her. Jessica's mother in law about this girl who always help Jessica out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter