Page 20

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 20

Cheater : Part 4

Words: 1177

Rating: NC-17

"Sorry." Yoona glance at the woman opposite to her, she was beautiful dazzling. Maybe, just maybe if time let her be if fate let her see. Maybe she will date this girl seriously.

 

If only she meet her first and not in a crazy ride like this. Maybe they can fall for each other, but those are just 'maybe' because what she learned is that this girl is only part o the test she have to deal with.

 

"We are both oblivious." She answered timidly. It's awkward, far away from how they meet and date.

 

"It was my fault and my best friend. Jessi keep pushing away the shots we are giving her. She just order a juice that night." Tiffany pause for a while as she glance at Yoona who was looking at her too.

 

"We are tired seeing Jessi alone. Taeyeon was quite a prankster, so yeah we put something in Jessica's drink. We match her with a woman in that club who keeps giving her a glance, not knowing that Jessica have a girlfriend already and we ruined her long time relationship." Tiffany ended her small speech. Yoona don't know what to say.

 

So that's what happened, Jessica wasn't at fault. But a victim too. She feel dumb for being drag by that moment and throw hurtful words to her lover.

 

"Jessica never show up for weeks and never call us after that night, but one day she call and have some talk. That day I keep teasing her about what happened that night. . ."

 

 

"So Taeyeon will be back when?" 

 

"Tae will be back next week that woman really love traveling. I asked her to tug me along, but she told me not to because she  will meet this woman. What her name again?" 

 

"Damn you Fany, she's your best friend you should know. It seems Yuri?" 

 

"Maybe it's her name. Anyway I have a news to make."

 

"Drop it, I don't like your inappropriate intro." 

 

"Well I am dating someone." A silence and a loud laugh.

 

"What with the laugh you idiot?!" 

 

"Well it's crazy. I never thought you will date. All I know you do is flirt." 

 

"Well I just find this hottie in a club where I brought you month ago. She was totally 100 to me. You know even in you know she was really good." 

 

"Oh? Making love or just you know."

 

"That's totally alike."

 

"No Tiff that's completely different." 

 

"Wow as if you know what love is, you never date anyone so don't tell me it's different. Plus you never tell me what happened with the woman you bring to your unit."

 

"Oh that?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter