Page 19

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 19

Cheater : Part 3

Words: 1210

Rating: NC-17

 

Tiffany pushes Jessica off of her. Yoona was in dazed standing in the doorway of the room. Jessica don't know what to say and react, she feel dumb for saying the first she come up with.

 

"Yoona please let me explain." Tiffany holds her hand with pleading eyes, but Yoona was looking at the certain woman who was standing beside the bed.

 

Jessica Jung, her first and only love. After months finally they are able to meet again. Yes she wish to meet Jessica, but not in that way.

 

It hurt damn much. So she's sleeping around with anyone now. 

 

"Yoongie please hear me out. Jessica is my friend we was just messing around. It's just... we're best friends I was just teasing her and she also did." Tiffany plead, Yoona look at the other woman with no expression at all. 

 

She don't know what to feel, she was hurt. She can't take it anymore. This is too much, pain and hatred. Being cheated not only once, but twice. By the two person you love and trying love is just too much to handle.

 

"J-Jessica." She let go of Tiffany's hand as she was looking at Jessica. Tiffany don't know what is happening. She is not dumb not to know that there is something between Yoona and Jessica.

 

"Jessi you know Yoona?" Tiffany asked at her friend who have teary eyes too looking at Yoona. 

 

"Tiff..."

 

"You know my new girlfriend now? Is she the one you are with that night?" Yoona wipe her tears she asked Jessica too. The latter was trap between her ex and her friend. She know this is not a good idea.

 

Tiffany was drunk last night and keep teasing her about doing it since it was Tiffany too who get her with a girl she sleep with when Yoona caught her. It was Tiffany and Taeyeon idiocy, but she can't blame the two because they don't know she have lover.

 

It was her fault for hiding her relationship with Yoona among her friends.

 

She was drunk and have problems, the alcohol work in her system making her do dumb things.

 

Jessica's friends thought she was single never knew that the latter have a girlfriend.

 

"Tiffany is my friend. It's a one time thing. T-the woman t-that n-night, I-I d-don't know her." She answered Yoona instead of Tiffany. Her head keep low.

 

"A friend." Yoona close her eyes. "Just leave I don't have the energy anymore. She says in calm voice yet pull of pain." Jessica never knew that she did it to the girl.

 

Yoona was still the one she love, because of her idiocy she hurt the woman. Because she was afraid of the society. It's been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter