Page 18

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 18

Cheater : Part 2

 

Words: 874

Rating: NC-17

 

A/N: This is four shots only.

 

 

"What the? Yoona it's just a month since Jessica and you broke up, now you're telling me you find another?" Jonghyun can't believe what he just heard. 

 

"Well Tiffany is everything. Beautiful, oh don't make me say what I see in her different from Jessica." She says with a smile, making Jonghyun doubt more.

 

"You're comparing her to your ex, which make it sounds more that you are using her." Yoona make a face as she stop sipping her drink.

 

"Could you just shut up? Stop dragging topic that could bring Jessica here. And what the heck you are saying that I am using her. Don't speak like you know everything." Yoona stand leaving her friend there. Jonghyun was just concerned and he knows how Yoona change since the break up.

 

Yoona keeps saying she is fine, but Jonghyun knows that she totally not.

 

 

"Let's go on a date." Yoona suggested as Tiffany call her that night. They been dating for month and got official a week ago.

 

"Date? Seems I can't Yoong, I have stuffs to attend tomorrow and tonight." Yoona frown. When it comes to stuff like this Tiffany often reject her.

 

"I understand, just tell me when will you be free so we can hang out." Yoona suggested.

 

"Thanks for understanding babe. Anyway I have to go." 

 

"Ok. Ta-" Yoona wasn't able to finish her words because the woman ended the call already.

 

Yoona sigh remembering her argument with Jonghyun.

 

"Damn it where did I put myself into? Damn you Jessica Jung! This is all your fault." Yoona face down the photo in her nightstand.

 

Up until now it's still her picture with Jessica is the one place there.

 

"Why is it easy for you to forget those years of being together?" She asked the blank ceiling, and this will be the start of long crying and longing night. Wishing Jessica Jung was there beside her.

 

"Damn you Jessica fir leaving me with my heart with you."

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was in her unit drinking with a friend. She was eating the pizza they bought nearby.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter