Page 2

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 2

Light Up The Sky

Words: 1890

Rating: NC-17

I usually go to school not on time, but in advance. I don't want being late, so I left the house one hour and thirty minutes  before our class starts. My travel time is about an hour.

 

My daily routine flow like how it was. Today I ride the bus, but today seems crowded. I see one seat not taken yet. I immediately sat on it. I notice the girl beside me who was reading a notes with her earphones on. She was in all white I guess her course is something related with medical one. I am taking a business major course anyway.

 

I can say that she is quite attractive, pointy nose, charming eyes, thin lips, and can I just say that she is perfect? Have I mention her fair skin. Seems she notice that I was staring, so I immediately look away. 

 

I ended up leaving the bus, and she was left there. I think I know where she study. She study in the university which is about two bus stop away from our university.

 

 

I saw her not only twice, but multiple times. I find myself doing all my best just to seat with her in the bus. I was afraid talking to her because she seems cold.  I find her attractive, and I like her I guess. Today Is something I never expect to happen. 

 

"You are taking business major in Yonsei?" She suddenly asked, I pointed myself asking her if she is talking to me. I saw her giggle and nodded and I am mesmerized, maybe I look idiot for her. 

 

"I do." I answered, I don't know why she is asking anyway. "My sister was studying there too. What major are you?" She asked again. I find myself answering back to her question.

 

"I am majoring Accounting; I am 4th year though." She nodded in understanding as she put back the notebook she is holding to her bag. 

 

"Krystal take the same major as you. She is in her first year though." She smile, and removes her earphones. It's a shame that   I was able to get the name of her sister first than her. I look outside, and realized I was about to reach the bus stop. 

 

"I guess I have to go." I wave goodbye and she did too.

 

 

The next time I saw her she was waving at me. I walk to her seat, and she smile. "Here, you know I save seat for you because I know you will come. Is your class is always early Yoona?" She asked me and I was taken a back. I don't remember telling her my name. She smile to me, and offer her hands.

 

"I am Jessica Jung, it's a shame not to tell my name. I learned your name from my sister. I tell her about us." I know what she mean, but I can't help to feel glad by the word 'us' as she talk about me and her. I guess I like her already, a crush phase? It's my first time crushing over a girl.

 

"Im Yoona, and I guess you know that already. What course are you taking?" I asked, and we talked till we both reached our destination.

 

Jessica and I often go to school together, we don't talk about it. That are all fate. I learned so much things about Jessica and she also did to me. I got her SNS account and number, and she got mine too. We don't talk over SNS or phone. All the talk we had are those we share in bus as we go to our respective university.

 

I stalked her SNS account sometimes, and I got updated with her life through that. What I see is she seems liking a guy who doesn't like her. She even share some screen shots of her conversations with this guy she is sweet with. I was hurt.

 

I guess my love story doesn't work the way I read from books. It's complicated. 

 

 

I ride the bus with my earphones on. Someone pull me to seat and saw it was Jessica. I wasn't able to notice it was her. "Look you are little late." I just smile, don't know what to say. She seems in good mood while I am not. I was still thinking of last night, the thing she posted yesterday when she got a date from a guy.

 

"I heard from Krystal that this week is your midterm exam week; have you study?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter