Page 15

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 15

Unite : Part 3

Words: 2012

Rating: NC-17

 

She can hear the sobs clearly that passing through the thin wall of the older girl's room. Jessica is crying, but why? The question that Yoona have in herself right now. She supposed to be happy of finally having the guy as her lover. Yoona, the princess of Arca being the martyrdom that she is, knocking on the door in a delicate way in a more princess like.

 

"Can I come in?" She ask in a calm voice. Hiding the sorrow and pain of what she witness earlier that night. She feel the night breeze touch her skin that slip through the open window of the mansion.

 

Slowly she twist the burnished knob, slipping through the small gap of the door. She witness Jessica crying through her bed. She hold the girl by the arms, the girl move hugging Yoona. Sobbing on the younger girl's shoulder.

 

"Yoona, Dongjun and I." A pause and sob, she was nervous of what the man did? She didn't see the whole scene because she leaves when the two are still kissing.

 

"I suppose to be happy that we are together now. You sold me that the person we love will makes our heart beat like crazy, and Dongjun gives me that feeling. I know that he is the one that I am destined with, but I don't know why I am crying like I am feeling empty." Jessica explained.

 

"I want to remember all my memories that lost because of the accident out of the sudden." With sobbing she continued, Yoona caressing her hair with so much love.

 

With pain in Yoona's heart. Seeing the girl she love like this she stated. "The night been long you need to sleep Jessica." Letting the girl drift to sleep in her arm. "I love you Sooyeon." 

 

 

"She doesn't need to know." She sip the champagne. The maid bow, she pour another.

 

"But you love her."

 

"That will be dead forever, all I have to do now is for her to hate me and leave me." She mumble, making the maid worried. Never in Yoona because cold as this, just by now because of the girl named Jessica.

 

 

"Yoongie." Jessica run to Yoona with so much love. She was happy seeing the girl again, Yoona been missing in action for three days.

 

Yoona push her with so much force. She land on the wooden floor.  Jessica was horrified Yoona was looking at her with those red eyes. The dark room with the light coming from the moon slipping to the big glass window. Jessica's fair white skin is glistening under the light of the moon.

 

Yoona above her, arms pinned above her head, having no idea of what is happening and what's get into Yoona.

 

"Y-Poona?" She was frightened to death. "No more pretending and this is all I want. I want you Jessica, tonight I am gonna have you." With force she kiss Jessica in a lustful way. Jessica tried to fight over but she can't, Yoona is too strong.

 

"Y-Poona please stop." She pleaded, but fall into deaf ear. Yoona was kissing her neck. Yoona opens her clothes with force.

 

"Tonight you will see that I am far away from Yoona you thought I was." She says with a smirk. She kiss Jessica by the lips again.

 

"Jessica!!" The door bang open showing Dongjun by the door. She pull Yoona way from her girlfriend. She hug the crying girl who is in the bare cold floor.

 

"What are you doing?!! You are hurting her!!!" Dongjun yell. Yoona look at them with vague eyes no emotion. She closed her eyes and left the two in that mansion, her mansion.

 

 

 

"We had fight." Dongjun look at the girl beside him, his girlfriend. "Yoona and you?" He got a nod from the girl.

 

"She hurt you." He was mad to Yoona.

 

"She didn't mean it. She has problems, she's acting weird the past few days." Jessica returned and assured the guy that Yoona is not the Yoona from the other night.

 

"I know her for the rest of my life." She mumbled. Dongjun notice how careful Jessica is when talking about Yoona, her best friend. He's jealous.

 

Suddenly a smile form in her lips. "Can you accompany me?" She asked with bubbly attitude.

 

"Me? Where?" He asked pointing himself he was whipped by those smiles. Smiles in delicate lips of the girl.

 

"I'll find a gift for Yoona." She excitedly says as she stand grabbing Dongjun in the arms.

 

"Deep in my heart I know that she is not just a best friend to you." Dongjun mumble letting himself to be the only one to hear that.

 

 

 

Running every where, the whole campus. The trees dancing with the wind like a dancer did in a grand theater. Whistling like a singer in a Broadway. The wide sky is crystal clear, with the same color as the sea under it.

 

She was looking for the cobalt-black haired girl who is year younger than her. With the box in her hands, panting and with rapid beating of her kind heart.

 

"Yoona!" She keep yelling tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter