Page 13

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 12

Unite

Words:

Rating: NC-17

"Look I end up having with her, not once but twice." Jessica says like she can't believe that really happened. Tiffany shows no interest with her complain and whine.

 

"Could you just shut up cause I am having the worst part of drinking, hangover." Tiffany walk to the kitchen looking for something as relief.

 

"Miyoung!"

 

"Yes Sooyeon?" Tiffany rolled her eyes in annoyance, Jessica was whiny like this. Tiffany was like that too, but Jessica often act like who cares when it comes to her. Little revenge won't hurt.

 

"You're attracted to her accept it, don't make a fuss over nothing. My headache is getting worst because of you." Tiffany grab a milk, she left Jessica in the kitchen sulking.

 

 

She walk to the door with annoyance it could be Sooyoung whose gonna flirt with her best friend again. Well sorry to her Tiffany wasn't around. She left with Yuri and Taeyeon for a shopping.

 

She want to come, but she was still thinking of what she will do with that Im Yoona.

 

"Look Soo, Fany wasn't here. Come other time because I am not having the best of my life."

 

"Well I am so why don't you?" Jessica was in shock seeing who is now standing by her door.

 

"What are you doing here Yoona?" Jessica almost closed the door, but Yoona was too fast to stop it.

 

"Well visiting you. I told you I like you. You're single and I am. Give me a chance, this time let's take it slow. Just like we did this morning." Yoona wink making Jessica embarrassed.

 

"Damn you stay away from me." Yoona chuckles as she follow Jessica who enter the apartment.

 

"I doubt those lines." She mumbled and follow Jessica. The latter was in the couch laying by herself. Yoona sat on the edge and smile.

 

"Come on Jess, you are my type and I am yours. We look completely compatible even in bed to be exact." Yoona wiggle her brow making Jessica throw a pillow in her face.

 

"Are you that ert Yoona?!" Jessica was angry and annoyed. Yoona laugh as she hug the pillow looking at Jessica's body and back to Jessica's eyes.

 

"Well who will not if you have that smoking hot drop dead gorgeous body with a bonus of beautiful face." Jessica push into the limit.

 

"Go away you idiot!" Yoona laugh as she run after Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter